North Korea

NORTH KOREA POV

As I was polishing my nuke, I heard loud screams outside of my room. Great...South Korea again....I got out of my room and there I saw him. Dancing like a maniac, this place is too loud! I think my room isn't sound proof?!

"Smooth like butter! Like a criminal undercover! Gonna pop like bubble and break in your heart like that!". He sang and sang dang he's annoying! I got my jacket and went outside to go and have a walk.

"Where are you going hyeoung?". South asked with headphones on, I know he wouldn't hear me so I did it. I placed my middle finger on him and he quickly looks away from me. I smiled and left the noisy dorm.

I went to the only place I'm comfortable with and that's Russia of course. A good ally and a good friend, China is also a good friend. I knock at his dorm room and it opened revealing mister slav himself.

"North? What are you doing here? Cooling off or something?". I nod and he smirked and invited me in. I went straight to his room and I saw a bunch of pictures laying on the floor. I pick up one of them and the photo shows a girl with blue and reddish hair. Mismatched eyes and a beautiful smile. I awe my eyes.

"Got interested?". Russia was then leaning on his door, he came in and locked it.

"Who's she?". I asked and he laid down on his bed and grab some of his filthy magazine's of woman's.

"Philia...". He said and I look at it once more and I blushed. This girl is beautiful...she's angelic. "She's my childhood friend whom I wanted to get married to but....she somehow forgot it I think, must have been the long term of being colonized". Russia sadly said and he fell in love with this girl. That's a bit sad...

"Is she enrolled here?". Russia nodded and confused as he is. "Don't you not know? She's our classmate blyat! Haven't you notice her?". I think I forgot cause I have been absent for about months now and if we were to even meet, I don't seem to notice her. I have to see this for myself. But before that, I want to know more of her. I asked Russia some questions about her and he's very hesitant to answer some of it.

~Garden~

This is the first time that I got interested in a girl in my life before. Russia said that she likes coming here at the garden which I'll have a 70% chance of finding her here. Since it's Sunday, she'll surely be here. That is what I got from Russia of course.

I sat down on the edge of the fountain and look at the morning sky. South is getting noisier and nosier everyday which I don't like it, but our relationship as brothers does improve everyday. I better borrow his notes later then, school is such a hassle. Wanna ask why I'm absent over this passed months? Well, I have to go back to my country along with Pyongyang. The reason is because a nuke went on rampage again and has cause a lot of damage on the training field and some houses has been bomb.
What a hassle.

"Come on Philia! You'll love it, just wait and see". I heard a high pitch girl calling someone. I look at the side and saw a girl holding onto a small bag. (A magic bag like)

"Yes yes, coming Riga". Another girl said again, but this one is an angelic like voice. It shows out of the corner and my eyes blistered in awe.

"Do you really think that would work?". A girl with blue and red hair girl then said. The one that is like in Russia's photo. It's her! I beamed up and was supposed to head over her when...