Happy Valentine's Day

AUTHOR POV

Today was the day which is valentine's day!! Everyone was prepared for the big night at the big ball room. Everyone chose there partners eagerly and quite regretted why they chose a girl out of nowhere from Class 3C!! While the event is held at night, Phil still has times to prepare for her dress. It was a long dress colored light blue and a tint if red at the top which it was truly made from Ms. France.

(The Day Before Valentine's Day)

Phil was walking on the streets alone to shop for her new dress. She didn't brought a dress from her home cause she doesn't know about it. While walking she saw a shop that made her curious.

"Paris Boutique, Men And Women?" She said and out of curiosity she went in. When she got in she found out that the shop has no customer but had many amazing dresses and suits. Phil awed in amazement, till she heard the door to the front desk open. It was Mrs. France!!! Phil just look at her idol, she worship France for being elegant and very amazing designer when it comes to clothes. Mrs. France notice her and she quickly ran to Phil with stars in her eyes. Phil was stunned but calmed down.

"Oh!! My name!! If it isn't Ms. Philippines!! You look so beautiful as ever! Come in please" she offered and Phil gladly accept it. They sat down and had a little chat.

"So? You're looking for dress for Valentine's eh?" She said and Phil nodded.

"If it isn't a bother, would you mind making me a dress Mrs. France" Phil asked and France thought for a moment and agreed since France favors Philippines for a long time. And she is also the teacher at class 4.

(End Of Flashback)

Phil wore the dress and look at herself at the mirror.

"I look so beautiful, like mom" She said, and went to get her accessories like, a Pearl necklace, a Pearl earring, and anything that is pearl. She put on make up and look at the mirror again. She smiled and heard a knock on the door.

"Phil? Are you done, we are going now" It was America and Phil quickly got up and opened the door revealing America with a black suit and a top hat. (A lot like UK)

She awed at his amazing suit and he turned red. Is he....no way...it can't be.. can't it? Phil smiled and America too smiled back.

"Your very pretty today Phil" America said blushingly. Phil only smiled with her new tint red lipstick that she put on.

"Thank you Joe, your very handsome too with your suit" Phil said and America only looked away and was back at his posture.

"Shall we go then?" America held out his hand.

"But where's Kuya Russia by the way?" She asked and America only sighed.

"Vodka addict........he..... already left, he went to his sibling to get his suit" Phil looked at him in disappointment and just sighed and shrugged it off.

"Shall we go then?" America hand out his hand again and Phil accepted it leading them to the hallway, where students are already prepared for.

Both of them went down the hallway to the ball room. Along there way, the students awed, not in America but at Phil, she has the smile of a majestic angel that came from the heaven's. Her hair flowing with the air, eyes that are mismatched, glowed. Some students were blushing, some were taking pictures, some got angry and just hid it. America notice it and just shrugged it off, holding onto Phil's hand was like a memory again. When they reached the ball room it was full of beautiful decorations and balloons and flowers, red, white and pink.

Phil let go of America's hand and went to the center awed in all of the decorations. She twirled and twirled, America only looked at her and smiled, thinking of what will it be like to be Phil's wife. He smirked at his imagination and was cut off when he felt a touch on his shoulder. He looked back and he saw ASEAN glaring at him.