Snacks with Espanyol

Spain???

SPAIN POV

I was on my way to the cafeteria to meet up with Mexico when I saw a someone in the distance. Sitting under the shade of tree, a beautiful figure, flawless skin, with the combination of blue and white hair it's as silky as a silk. A yellow and blue mismatched eyes, I was so focus on her beauty that I didn't notice that I was walking towards her direction. "Oh heck! What now!!". And I finally took out some words to say to her.

"Hello Mi amor, How have you been?" I asked surely that wasn't something that I can't ask.

She stared at me and her rossy pink lips started to move.

PHIL POV

"Ohh..Spain! How have you been!" I asked.

"I am very fine Mi amor! How about you?!"

"I am also doing well, what is your business here?"

"I was just on my way to the cafeteria when I saw you. I didn't get to say 'Hi' earlier so I thought of saying 'Hi' now"

"That is really nice of you Spain!"

"So? What are you doing here? You look all alone?" He asked with a sadder face that used to be red and happy.

"No, I am fine really. I just found this place and decided to have my snack here".

"This place does seem to be peaceful. You like peace don't you Phil?" The sad face, look calm and smiley.

"I do! Ohh...do you want some of my snack Spain?" I asked him, I still have some snacks in my box so why not share some.

"Oh really? Are you sure? You seemed still hungry?" He asked with a worried tone.

"No really!! I'm full, I ate a lot this morning and beside I'm skinny, that must have been the reason why you worried. Don't worry I'm okay". I responded with no worries but a bit too fast.

"Oh alright Phil, but make sure to eat properly or you will be even more skinner". Says Spain.

"Will do". He then took out some pastries in my box and ate it.

"DELICIOUS!" He said out loud.

"Oh really!! Glad you like it!" I said. As I remember, when I was still a kid, me and Spain are actually childhood friends.

"Ahh...This brings back old memories" Spain said.

Years Ago

"Hey Phil!!, Hurry up!!" Says Spain in a hurried voice.

"Spain!! Please wait!! You know that I'm not athletic, I don't run that fast!!" Says Phil, now she's breathing heavily.

Spain stops and look at Phil who was still far behind. As Spain was waiting for Phil, he got bored and couldn't wait anymore. So he went to Phil and carried her bridal style.

"Wait...What are you doing Spain!!!" Says the tired Phil, and Spain he doesn't mind at all, in fact he likes it even more though. Well except that fact that he blushed and turned red now that he saw that Phil and he's face are close.