2 - psychotic 

(POV: America. Again)

I pulled up to the UN building and ran inside.
" Hi May, do you know where the meeting is?" I asked stopping at the front desk.
"It's in the 3rd meeting room, sir." She replied. "Thank you!" I ran down the hall and up the stairs to the third floor. As I got closer to the meeting room I slowed down so the other countries won't think I'm was running. They all think of me as some stupid, McDonald's lovin', fatass who doesn't pay attention and plays video games all night.

I was about to walk into the room when I got a call, "Hello?"
"Where do you keep the fire extinguishers?" Confederate asked on the other side of the phone. "Why?"
"Cali is on fire."
"Ugh. Their in the closet near the back door. Anyways I gotta go, bye Confetti."
"Don't call me-" I hung up and shoved my phone into my pocket. I opened the door and walked into the meeting room.

"America, why am I not surprised that you are late? Care to explain?" UN questioned while glaring at me. "Uh.... traffic." I stated abruptly. "You live 20 mins away." I glared over towards the person who said that and it just so happened to be my father, United Kingdom, himself. "Not with traffic, dAD." I said, plastering a fake smile on my face. "He was probably busy playing video games and forgot to come." N.Korea cut in. "America just sit down." UN said, ignoring North Korea's rude comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ame, Ame! wake up before UN kills you." I looked up to see the winged organization, glaring at me. "Sorry, Nada. I just, I can't focus today." Like every meeting I was on the verge of falling asleep. These meetings are just so boring. Almost everybody has a bad opinion about me, but most of them don't say anything. Confederate hates when I go to them, he says they just cause me stress and the UN gives me to much work. That it's bad enough that I stress about being a world superpower, but it's even worse when I stay up until 2am getting my work done. I don't really know why he cares.

Normally at these meetings everyone is fighting with somebody else, well maybe except my mother, France. She's pretty chill.
"America! Would you stop staring off into space and pay attention for once!"
"Sorry, UN....." I'm not actually sorry. But pretending is better then an angry organization. I mean have you even met an angry UN? Probably not! Last time he was angry, let's just say that it was not a good day for me.. or anybody else for that matter. And of course my phone starts ringing, "America, are going to answer that or what?" Said EU giving me an annoyed look. "No. No I am not." (HAHAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT)

(POV: Canada)

Ame has been acting really weird lately.
For starters he's always late, like every day. I guess that's not really weird, I mean he is aMeRIcA.
The weird thing is that he seems super tired lately. Most countries probably assume he's up playing video games all night (or they haven't noticed), but I think it's more then that.

(Pov: Confederate)

Oh come on! Why can't this bitch answer his goddamn phone. His psychotic kids are going fucking crazy. D.C and four of the thirteen original colonies are either duct taped to a wall or tied to a chair 🪑. "Can you hurry up and untie me already!"
"Can you be quiet? You're lucky I'm even untying you in the first place, New York."

(Pov: America)

Omg. That was the most boring meeting I've ever attended. We didn't even talk about anything important. We literally sat there basically listening to UN rant about tHE gLoBAl dEpT. Like dude, nobody asked, nobody cares. Not even China, and he has a habit of rambling on and on and on and on and on, about all the money everyone owns him. I was about to exit the meeting room when UN called me over, not surprised. "America," he started, "You need to stop being late for meetings before it starts to affect other countries."
"I'll try my best, sir."
"Good. Now get out."
...um..rude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(POV: still America)

I drove through on the road in the forest towards my house. (600 words)
As I pulled into the driveway I could hear the laughter and voices of my children. I sat there for a minute enjoying the peace. I pulled out my phone to see 5 missed call from Confetti. Oops.

He is so going to kill me.

I walk inside to see...

D.C and New York trying to untape Rhode Island from the wall as somebody, probably Texas or Florida, had duct taped him there. I glance over to the other side of the room to see Confederate trying to untie Delaware from a chair and failing miserably.

I shut the door and when a turned back around at least 10 states had already gathered around me. "Hi, Dad!"
"Hello, Alabama. Anyone want to explain why Delaware and Rhode are tied up?"
"Delaware told me and Florida we weren't allowed to climb on top of the roof." Texas said twirling some rope in his hands. As if they were able to read each others minds, " Rhode stole our peaches and potatoes." Idaho and Georgia said in unison. "Said that if we gonna fight, we can't have them no more. So I taped him to the wall." Idaho finished "Idaho, do you really think that taping your brother to the wall was the best idea?"
"Nah. It was fun tado tho." Idaho answered "Dadddd, I need my peaches backkkk." My peach state complained. "I wanna make my wONdErFUl cobbler."
"Fine. Rhode, where'd you put Georgia's peaches?"
"In the cabinet, above the pantry!" He called out. "Thank-"
"How'd ya even get up there?" Alabama asked, interrupting me. "Shut your goddamn mouth, Bama. I am not that short."
"Yes, you are."
"Both of you stop fighting. Georgia go get your peaches, Florida and Texas you're on dish washing duty tonight along with Idaho for tying/taping your siblings to walls/chairs. Because I assume that Del and Rhode were not the only ones."
"They weren't!" Confetti yelled from the other room. "Okay, now everyone go, I gotta go get dinner started."
"Before you do that, could you help me here?" My half asked. (They are not related.) "Fine, whatever." I walked in to one of the many, many living rooms this house has (there's like 5) and started helping untie the knot that my psychotic children tied.

Word count - 1150
(1/3/23)

I literally didn't get half of the ideas I had for this part into this part, but also it's midnight so ima stop here.

Love you all, Kreative