15 - queen

(Pov: ???)

That stupid bastard can't just relax for two seconds?! I thought as I cleaned off the cut on my hand. Cutting my hand open with a pair of scissors was not part of the plan. I'm lucky that Mrs. i act like a queen but my own people beheaded me, didn't see me. Why is she even here? She doesn't seem like the type of person to stand around in an abandoned carnival. It's like she was looking for something.. eh- not important. These countries are really bad at finding things... honestly, I expected something to happen. I have once again overestimated my rivals. Maybe this will teach them not to get rid of amazing people.. like me for example.

(Pov: the Kingdom of France) when I was typing this, after "kingdom of-" autocorrect tried to put Death 💀

Well- they're dead.

How did he just go missing. Countries don't just disappear. Well- I guess UN isn't really a country.. but still. I'm just happy that witch is gone. Although they do not need any bad luck from that cat in this place. I should help them search for anything. That handwriting.. that Virginia? Was that her name? showed me, it looked like.. her writing. Even if it was, how would she have- why would she do it. I mean, I understand that she didn't like UN, but was she really prepared to go that far?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes. Yes she was. I'm surprised Dame anglaise actually did something for once. But as always, this isn't helpful at all. I'm surprised she was this dum8. Out of all the places in this stupid carnival, she picks somewhere extremely obvious. The arcade. If someone was going to an abandoned carnival, that someone is most likely a teenager and teenagers like arcades. So if you are trying not to get caught, don't hide stuff in the freaking arcade. As a ghost I can't really do anything, so I should probably get out of here before she sees me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you really think-"
"Yes."
"Are you?"
"Yes."
"How did she- uh- HOW." EU said, stumbling over her words. "I honestly don't know anymore..." I replied. "Ok.. uhm- I didn't really think about what to do when we find UN..." EU started "maybe inform ASEAN and NATO?" I suggested. "Yes! Thank you." EU answered, seeming distracted. "Are you okay?" I asked. "You seem a bit, what do people say now... off?"
"Uhm- yeah. Sorry. I'm just- I'm just relieved that he's okay.. or at least alive." EU stated.

(Pov: South Carolina)

"This doesn't make any sense!" Louise exclaimed. "How was there nothing at that stupid carnival!"
"Maybe it was meant to throw us off." Uncle Nada suggested. For some reason he felt the need to come with us back home, something about not trusting us. I mean why wouldn't anyone trust us. We are the most responsible people on the entire planet. "Why would they want to do that?" I asked, immediately regretting asking as I already knew the answer. "If I was doing something illegal, which I never have," Westie started. "I wouldn't want people to catch me in the act. Would you?"
"No I guess not." I replied.

"Are we there yet?" Louise asked. "Nope! We still have 30 minutes til we get to your house." Uncle Nada replied. "Why does it take so long to get home?" Colorado complained. "It took the same amount of time to get to the carnival." Virginia informed us. "Are you sure? The drive back feels drastically longer." Louise questioned. "Yep! The roads don't magically become longer." Virginia responded. "It would be cool if they did." Louisiana muttered under her breath just loud enough for me to hear.

[time skip brought to you by something my friend wanted me to say but I can't remember <3]

"What were you thinking!" Dad exclaimed, once Uncle Nada had left. "And you two," he continued, motioning towards Westie and Virginia. "You two know better!"
"Like, w- what was your plan? What if you got hurt?" Dad asked. "Arkansas, Bama, and Sippi snuck out too! Why didn't they get scolded." Colorado questioned. "Maybe because they didn't go out trying to find a kidnapper or possible murderer." Confederate suggested. "Confetti- but yeah he said." Dad said, pulling his attention away from Confederate. He was about to continue when he got a phone call. "This conversation is not over" Dad said turning away from us.

"You guys are going to be grounded for life." New York said peering down at us from the stairwell. "Get lost you frigging insomniac!" Colorado exclaimed. "Geez. Who hurt you today." Yorkie said walking away. Before anyone else could say anything, Dad walked back into the room. "Confederate c'mon we gotta go." Dad said urgently. "Please don't get into anymore trouble, I put Del in charge." He said, turning to us. "K bye." Colorado said coldly. Dad looked like he wanted to say something but decided against it and walked out the door.

(Pov: ASEAN)

"Hold on, slow down." NATO said. "What happened?"
"Arcade!" EU said, still trying to catch her breath. I don't why she thought it was a good idea to run from one side of the building to the other. "What about it?" NATO asked. "Oh thank goodness. I thought I was the only confused one here." I commented. "She found him!" EU gasped. "Who found found who!" I questioned. "Someone found UN! You fucking idiot!" NATO yelled. "Oh.. oh!"
"Yeah." NATO responded. "Wait so who's 'somebody'" I asked. "Kingdom of France." EU responded. "Isn't she dead?" NATO asked. "She's a ghost. 'yOU fUcKInG iDIot'" I replied, mocking him.

"I'll call an emergency meeting so we can make a plan and go save? Him." NATO said, questioning whatever he just said and leaving the room. "So where is Kingdom of France by the way?" I asked. "Oh.. uhm I don't know.. I kinda just- uh ran here." EU responded. At that second the Kingdom of France herself waltzed in. "It is impossible to run in these heels."
"Yeah.." EU agreed with her. "I learned that the hard way!" EU added a bit too enthusiastically. "What happened?" I asked. "Oh I tore the tissue in my ankle." She answered. "When did that happen?" I questioned. "Like 2000 whatever." She replied. "Anyways- thank you for helping us find UN." I said turning to the ghost country.

"You really are a queen"

Word Count - 1077
(5/5/23) Cinco de Mayoooooo.

Also it's like a bajillion degrees here and my mom won't turn on the ac.
Btw the chapter(s) might take a while... more then this one 😅 cuz I'm going to publish 2 at the same time. I also kinda wrote this entire thing yesterday and today-

Your favorite procrastinator, Kreative