8 - ridiculous

I fell like I should put this here....
K, first, sry this chapter took forEVER. I have no excuse other then writer's block.
I don't rlly know where I'm going with this, uh, I really just knew that UN was going missing. That's it.
Second, no. I do not feel bad about that cliffhanger.
Also I'm not doing accents for some of the countries cuz I don't wanna offend anyone.
ON TO THE STORY!

(pov: Ame)

"what. I didn't agree to this!"

"EU called. She said that the other countries are confused about who you are, so you're coming with me to the next meeting." I said crossing my arms. "Uh- no." Confederate responded. "That wasn't a question." I stated. "Neither was my statement." He answered.
"You know, its ironic how you're so worried about me going to meetings, yet you won't go." I said throwing my hands up and pacing around the kitchen. "I am NOT worried about you going to meetings!... I just... dont trust the other countries" He replied, shifting from one foot to the other. "You're being ridiculous."

"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"I. Am. Notttttt."
"Yes. You. Areeeee"
For some reason Minnesota walked into the kitchen at that exact moment. "I'm... Im just gonna go..." She said walking out of the room. We both just stood there for a moment, forgetting what we were doing. "Yes you are!" I yelled. "No I'm not!" Confetti yelled back. "Yes you are!"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes-" "Why are you two fighting again?" West Virginia asked standing by the door way. "Uh- uhmmm.. I can't remember." I answered, forgetting why we were fighting. "Me neither." Confederate said dropping his arms to his sides. "Also Confetti is coming to the meet with me tomorrow, so you and the other 12 are going to have to watch your siblings." I stated. "Not I'm not!" He said turning to me. "Yes you are!" I yelled back. "Not this again.." Westie said face palming. "You're coming tomorrow. End of discussion." I said walking out of the kitchen.

[time skip brought to you from Tulsa, Oklahoma]
________
| 6:45 am |

I went downstairs to grab my stuff for the meeting, and saw Confederate already in the kitchen. I guess he didn't feel like fighting today.

(pov: Confederate)

"We should bail. Let's go home." Ame said reaching for the car door. "Seriously. Were already here." I said slapping his hand away. "And I already dragged myself out of bed."
"Fine.. come on." He said walking towards the building.

"What is it with the organizations and having meetings at 6 am in the freaking morning?!" America asked, already annoyed by this. "You're asking me?" I responded. "Yes?"
"Who's the ridiculous one now?" I said. "You are." I continued. "Am not!"
"Are too!"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes you are"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"You know what fine!" I stated. "We're not doing this again!" By the time we finished fighting.. again.. We had reached the front door of the building. "Whatever." He said swinging the door open and going inside.

(pov: America.. again.. sry)

"So what's your name?" Germany asked after EU had finally gotten everyone to shut up. "Confederate States of America." Confederate said with his strong southern accent. North Korea leaned over to Russia and said something that apparently he didn't think anyone would hear. Confederate glared over at him and, being the confrontational person he is, said, "could you not insult me while I'm sitting right here?" N.Korea looked up at him with a shocked face and started to say something but Confederate interrupted him, "and don't do that thing where people ask, 'wHaT aRE yOu tALkiNg aBoUT?, and play dumb, because you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Okay! Can we like not fight within the first five minutes of the meeting?" ASEAN cut in. "We always fight within the five minutes." China said leaning back against his chair. "Thank you, China, I never noticed." ASEAN replied with a very obvious fake smile as his expression. "Dang, ASEAN being 野蛮 , part 1." Japan said laughing. "Slay, 가장 친한 친구" South Korea added starting to laugh as well. "Let's get back to the problem at hand." EU stated changing the subject back to the main topic.

"So what are we going to do about UN going missing?" Russia asked. "Well first we need to figure out who took him." NATO said. I forgot that he was even here, he's been so quiet today. "Maybe we could check the cameras that are in the hall so we can see if anyone entered the building?" UK stated, taking a sip of his tea. "We could try..." Poland starts, "although it would be more helpful if there was cameras in the offices."

"Me and NATO will check the cameras to see when UN entered his office. ASEAN, did you remember what time you went to UN's office?" EU said. "Uh.. around 5:35 this morning. Then I came to get you." He answers turning towards her. "So something happened between 5:15 and 5:30 this morning because I saw him walking into the building at 5:07." EU adds on. "Anyways, meeting dismissed. I'm not sure how or when we'll have the next meeting, but I'll email everyone if another one is scheduled."

"If you get any leads, tell us..."

"And say safe."

가장 친한 친구 - best friend
野蛮 - savage
Word Count - 904
(2/24/23)
2 weeks.

Wow. Uh sooooo I wrote absolutely nothing last week. A grand total of 1 sentence to be exact. Also,

THIS STORY WILL NOT BE DISCONTINUED.
That's all <3
Written with love, Kreative