ʇǝɹɔǝS ǝlʇʇᴉ˥

A/N: I will now use She/They to replace You/Yourself in this story

"Hey, Dipper!" Mabel shouted for her brother as she held something behind her back.

"Yeah? What's up?" He came up to her, coffee in hand.

She showed him a tape measurer. "Nothing too paranormal, right?" Mabel wiggles her eyebrows playfully.

The male bent down slightly and observed the tape measure. "I guess not?" He responded with a shrug.

"Wrong one million!" She roared as she showed her brother the markings on the tape measurer.

"Wait, it's like that time machine we found when we were twelve!" Dipper stated as he took the device from her. "Why doesn't it have the hourglass marking?"

"Well, funny story..! {Name} was the first person in the world to achieve time travel! This was her invention! I'm sure Blendin and the others stole the idea from her..!" Mabel explained.

He hummed. "First person, to come across time travel, aye?" He nodded with a finger under his chin.

She giggled. "Yeah, they were!" She held the device close as if it was a dear object.

"If that item belongs to someone else, shouldn't you return it? If {Name} discovers you have it, she might get upset or stop talking to us!" Dipper reasoned with her.

She stayed quiet for a moment before smirking. "How will she know..?" Mabel mischievously asked.

He hesitated. "I...Fine, but just this once..!" He gave in, his voice was still stern.

"Nice! Now, which timeline should we go to?" She pulled the tape measurer. "Maybe we could find Claudia and hit her in her stupid jerk face!"

"I don't think that's such a good idea-" Dipper didn't have time to speak when a (F/C) light engulfed them as time slowed.

『 ⑅ 』

The male reopened his eyes to see they were still in the shack. Strange, his body felt weird. It felt...a little younger..!

He observed his hands to see that they were much smaller and that he wasn't wearing his usual blue hoodie.

"What in the..." He mumbled as he observed his features before rustling was heard behind him.

A distant scream was heard before a thud. "Oww..."

That sounded like...{Name}! But why was she here? Shouldn't she be at her apartment?

The younger version of her stood up and searched around for a minute. "Huh, I could've sworn I heard a voice..!" She murmured before walking off.

On the other hand, Dipper was hiding behind a tree while avoiding all evidence of his presence as he scooted over to the corner of a nearby shop.

"Whew...That was close..!" He wiped the sweat off his forehead from almost being cornered.

"Hey, Dip!" Mabel popped up in his face with a giant grin.

He screamed and fainted from adrenaline while she watched the scene unfold.

She appears in his field of vision as she tilts her head slightly at this sudden faint.

"Hey, bro-bro..! I think this is weird as well..! Bear with me..!" Instead of braces, she had Invisalign which is was she currently had in the beginning.