҉D҉ö҉p҉҉p҉҉e҉҉l҉҉g҉a҉҉n҉҉g҉҉e҉҉r҉

A̶̛̳̩̮͙̗̤͚̫̿̋̇̈̽̒ͅ/͖̜̺͓̣͑̊͗̊̈́ͅͅN̷̲̳̰̼̠̭̣͈̤̄̒̌̕͘͝͞?̡̧̩̜͙͍͉̍͐̀͑̎͊͂̕͜͡͝?̮̤̭͔̭̥͍̞̾̋̊̈́̊̔̔̆͟͟?̶̲͚̙̜̩̜͒̒̽̋́͑̀̌̋̇: .M͎̞̺̣̤̱͂̀̉̒̓̄͌͐͐a̡̬̜̰̅̆̒͐͗͌͂̅̎͟ń̴̻͓͖̦̱̯̘̭̜̊́̎́́̇̃̏͞ͅd̷̡̻͈͍̭̳̪̖̀͂̈́͐̋̾͋͌͆̃ḛ̱̖͔̟̻͍͑̓̋͑́̊̆̎͘̚ļ̶̜̹̣̲͎̣̗̩̀̃̔͒̓̽̅̒̾͜a̧̡̛̟̲̦͎̫̦͐̽̓̋͒̌̽ C̢͈͇̹̹͌̍͆̓͆̀̕͘͟á̸̳̳͎̤̜͇̬̺̤̇̑̾̽͐͘͠ͅt̸̡͈͇͓̮̍͐͐̋͌͐̋͜͢ą̸̨̙̲͖̙̰̼̭͎͊̓̇̄͊͞l̵̞͉̮̮̫̃̉̀͛̆̋͌͡o̸̢̹̰̬̰͉̠̓͂̐̄͢͟͡ͅg̡̛̟͕͇̙̺̹͒̆̏́̋̔͗̇̕͢͜ͅu̵̢͉͓̬̠͛͌̇͐̐̋̕͘͢͞͝ḝ̵̺̜̱̰̺́̏̏͛͡?̲̠̪̗̋͂̅͌̾̚͟͠?͇̪̼̞͉̔̂͗̔̉͗̚͟?̩̬̖͙̤̩͇̞̀́͗̾̿͠͝ͅ

As you were enjoying the last few bites of your fries, a notification from your watch caught your attention.

You turned your show off with your remote and placed it beside you before turning your watch on the answer.

Sugar Rush 💫: Come see this T.V announcement in the shack

Moon 🌘: Alright, I'll be there!

You placed the bowl on your bed before trying to get up. "I'm way too lazy to go there on foot..." You shot your portal gun at the foot of your bed before hopping inside it.

As your body hit the floor with a thud, you slowly blinked your eyes open.

A face appeared in your field of vision. "Are you okay, {Name}?" Dipper inquired, holding out a hand so he could pull you up.

Sighing, you accepted his hand, and he lifted you, "I don't know, I feel like I'm incapable of processing my own emotions...which is causing me to have a burnout..."

You stretched and scratched your back groggily as the television flickered on. "What the..."

"Shut the windows..." You muttered under your breath.

Dipper turned to you, his confusion evident in his spluttered question, "What...?"

"Shut the windows!" You exclaimed urgently, turning to face him with a worried look on your face.

He carefully examined your characteristics and then gave a nod of approval before ensuring that all the windows were securely locked.

"There have been no other reported sightings since the early 1980s..!" You stated as you gripped a clump of your hair in distress.

Mabel steps in and tries to calm you down. "Hey, hey, {Name}! I'm sure we're safe..." She trails off, "Somehow..!" She smiles awkwardly and escalates the situation.

"We're not safe! There are unknown entities out there that could and would transform into anyone! We can't trust anyone in this shack that's more than three people!" You thundered, clearly worried about the situation.

Mabel flinched at your harsh tone. Anyone would understandably do so.

You looked at her before sighing deeply. "Look, I'm sorry...I have a complicated relationship with shapeshifting cryptids..!" You sighed deeply as you massaged your temples. "Remember; If any of you are experiencing Déjà vu in an unknown, rural area...Don't. I repeat, don't go there..!" You demanded as you grabbed their shoulders.