Chapter Eight

Y/n couldn't thank Kirishima and Bakugo enough for getting her into her own room. Kirishima pretty much kept to himself, he wasn't a messy individual, and he wasn't an obnoxious roommate. She had gotten moved in, not that she had much to move in the first place, on Tuesday night. She was eternally grateful for having her own room where she could let loose and do whatever she wanted. Y/n had lost track of time Saturday afternoon and completely forgot about her date. It wasn't till Keigo sent her a text telling her what restaurant they were going to, that she remembered the date. She didn't have a good dress for something upscale, from how Keigo had asked her out, he wasn't taking her out for burgers and fries. "Fucking A!" Kirishima stopped outside Y/n's room as he heard things being thrown around. His soft knock definitely interrupted her tangent because her string of curses made him feel uncomfortable. "You okay?" Y/n tried not to show how frustrated she was, but she gave up knowing he heard her. "I... I made dinner plans and forgot to buy a fucking dress." Kirishima grinned at her and dropped the box he was holding. "Mina has half a closet of dresses here. I know she won't be upset if you borrow one!" She followed him to his bedroom closet and he let her in. "Help yourself. I'll let Mina know you're borrowing a dress and some heels. Good luck!" 

Y/n walked into his walk-in closet. Kirishima had downplayed how much was actually Mina's. Considering more than half was all women's clothes. She found a few dresses that all looked nice. Pulling out a deep gray body con dress she smiled. It was longer in the back than in the front. It had off-the-shoulder sleeves with a sweetheart neckline, and it had a very subtle sparkle to it. She and Mina were fairly close size-wise, and the material of the dress was stretchy. She grabbed a pair of plain black pumps that had thick heels and rounded toes. She quickly took off to her room and got ready. 

Slipping her ID and debit card into her bra she stepped out of her room. She didn't have a purse and Mina didn't seem to have an extra one, so she was stuck with holding her phone all night. Y/n could clean up amazingly well. She knew how to do makeup really well, she could honestly make herself look like an entirely different person if she needed. But she settled on a dark smokey eye and a deep red lip tint. She let her hair down, simply brushing it out and letting it fall how it wanted. "Thanks, Kirishima. I owe you and Mina one later!" Kirishima couldn't lie that Y/n looked pretty hot, but no one compared to his favorite pinky princess. "Get 'em, girl!" He called out as she left. Y/n barely stopped short of hitting someone with the apartment door. "OI Ya fuckin-" Bakugo's words got caught in his throat upon seeing Y/n. He tried not to make it obvious that he was checking her out, but it was pretty fucking hard not to he had to admit. "Gotta get flying! See ya later Bakugo!" He didn't get the chance to say anything before he nearly got a faceful of feathers. "Where the fuck is she headed?!" Kirishima's head popped up from the couch. "She said she had a date. She pretty much forgot to get a dress so I let her raid Mina's closet." Bakugo snatched a beer from the fridge and plopped onto the couch beside his friend. He couldn't stop his thoughts as they roamed back to Y/n. 

Y/n gently lowered herself to the ground, careful not to sprain her ankle from the heels she had on. She waited in line for the first few couples to be seated. "Excuse me, did someone already come in? He would be about yay tall with red wings." She pointed out to the receptionist. The woman shook her head and smiled. "I'm sorry, I haven't seated anyone with that description." Y/n smiled and apologized. She took a seat on a bench outside and waited. 

She waited till it got cold out and it started to drizzle. She had sent him a few texts. The first was letting him know she got there, then second one was telling him that she was still waiting. He still hadn't shown up when the restaurant was beginning to close up for the night. She finally stood up and began her walk toward's the apartment, she didn't know if he stood her up on purpose or if it was by accident. But regardless it still felt pretty shitty when he didn't even bother to text her back. She sent him one last text telling him that the restaurant was closing up for the night, so she was going home. Halfway home, she saw neon lights for a little liquor store and she made a spur of the moment decision. She didn't have to look very hard to find what she wanted. Snatching up a bottle of dark whiskey, she went straight to the register. The man didn't bother asking for ID, he just took her card and rang it up. After getting her bottle of alcohol, she flew the rest of the way to the apartment. She didn't bother to knock as she pushed the front door open and slammed it shut. She didn't bother to acknowledge the four people in the room till she smelled what one of them was smoking. 

"How'd it go?" Kirishima's question fell on deaf ears as she strode over to one of the unknown men. "Mind letting me have a hit?" Sero couldn't argue with what he'd consider a goddess and handed the blunt to her. Taking the deepest drag she could, she handed it back to him and went to her room to change. When she returned, she sported a pair of AC/DC pants and a matching band tee. "Thanks, man. I don't know you, but you're awesome." Sero looked at the three other guys in the room with a goofy grin. "I'm not delusional right?" Kaminari groaned as he flopped back onto his bean bag chair. Y/n returned to the living room with a bottle of whiskey, several shot glasses, and a few cans of soda. "Sorry about that, Kirishima. I didn't mean to ignore you. I got stood up and left on read. So I'd have to say it went pretty shitty." The redhead's face scrunched up as he frowned. "Sorry. You gonna try for another date with the guy?" "Hah! No. I told him he was getting one chance. I texted him multiple times and he still hasn't bothered to respond. He read my messages tho." Y/n poured shots all around and passed them to the guys. All of them looked at her with puzzled expressions. "I wasn't gonna bring a bottle and not share. None of you idiots are going home anyway!" Everyone shrugged their shoulders and took their shots. Y/n didn't bother with a shot glass and just drank from the bottle. 

Mina did not know what to expect when walking into Kirishima's apartment after midnight. She didn't expect to see four drunken adults paying just-dance on Kaminari's Nintendo switch. All of the stumbled around with zero coordination as they tried to mimic the moves on the screen. Bakugo was the only one not participating in the bullshit. He sat on the chair in the corner of the room keeping an eye out for the four other drunks. "What the hell happened here?" Bakugo smirked as his buzz was taking a toll on him. "Y/n got stood up, got back in a shitty mood and she's crossfaded with weed and Whiskey. Kaminari set up this shitty game and I'm playing babysitter." Mina laughed at Bakugo's explanation. "Well, at least we know what kind of drunk she is." Mina sat down in another chair beside Bakugo and they watched the others. She took notice of how Bakugo watched Y/n and the way his eyes freely roamed over her figure. "I win mother fuckers!" Y/n bellowed as she stood on the couch and waved her arms in the air. Her wings spread out as she stretched and yawned "I'm so fuckin tired. Catch you hoes in the morning." Bakugo's expression hardened as Y/n left the room, and Mina smiled. She stood up as Kirishima unsteadily made his way to her. His lips pressed into her neck as He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Bakugo watched as Kirishima held and kissed Mina, he stumbled his way back to his room with his girlfriend. Normally Bakugo would tell them to get a fucking room or quit sucking face, but he couldn't help himself as his buzzed thoughts wandered back to how that dress of Mina's hugged Y/n's body. 

Word Count: 1,493