Chapter Nineteen

Several months later

Holding onto several shopping bags, Y/n chased her Pink friend around the mall. "For someone who wanted a day to relax, you sure don't know the meaning of relaxing!" Y/n huffed at her as Mina stopped. The pink woman spotted Bakugo and Kirishima and swiftly spun on her heel. "Sorry! I forgot something at a different store downstairs!" Y/n groaned a loud as she followed Mina in the opposite direction of the two men. "Surely you've maxed out whatever credit card you've been using today!" She complained as Mina laughed. "Nope! My black card doesn't have a max! That's another perk of being a Pro Hero Y/n!" Y/n sighed as she followed Mina through the department store. "What are you looking for?!" She shouted exasperated, she was hungry and her feet were killing her. "...I forgot..." Mina admitted sheepishly. Her one goal of the day was to keep Y/n busy while the boys hunted down a ring. Kirishima was with Bakugo so he had an alibi to fall back on in case they ran into Y/n. "Well, let's go grab lunch and drop these in the car. Mina made a deal with Bakugo to let them borrow his jeep for their shopping spree and since she was doing him a very bit solid, he agreed. 

After dropping their bags in the car, they grabbed lunch from an American sandwich shop that had opened in the food court. Mina loved their club sandwich and Y/n enjoyed the Philly cheesesteak sandwich. "So Mina... Has Kiri popped the question?" Mina's face burned as she grinned. "How'd you know?!" Y/n shrugged with a grin. "You've been so giddy lately, and you got us both a mani-pedi. I figured you were getting dolled up to take pictures." Mina smiled with a sigh "He popped it a month ago. He hadn't gotten a ring yet, but he said he wanted me to pick one out myself." They balled up their trash and refilled their to-go cups. "You wanna window shop?" Y/n egged her, Mina shook her head profusely. "Eijiro wants to take me next weekend to look. But, I do want to go into Victoria's secret!" Y/n sighed as she followed Mina into the store. Mina was already at the back wall looking at the mint-colored lingerie. Y/n looked around, a bit lost as she tried to find something of interest. Not that she'd know what size to get anyway. She was interrupted by her thoughts as an attendant greeted her. "Sorry, this is my first time here. I'm not quite sure of my size, or what I want." The attendant smiled sweetly and lifted the fabric measure from her neck. "I can measure you and you can go from there!" Y/n gave in and lifted her arm awkwardly. "Looks like you are (y/s). Are there any specific colors you like, or that your boyfriend may like?" Y/n smiled and nodded "That's a great start! Just take a look through the store, if you need any help just come find me!" The attendant slipped off into the racks as Y/n looked around.

Y/n was drawn in by a special display on the opposite side of the store from Mina. "'Enjoy our limited special Pro hero themed lingerie'" Y/n felt her heart beat faster seeing five different colored sets, all the same style just different colors. Each one was themed after the top five pro heroes in Japan. All of them were push-ups without padding, and the matching panty was a lace thong. Of course, the one themed after her boyfriend was the one she snatched up with no hesitation. They actually had her size at the front and center, making the search effortless. "Mina! Come quick!" Y/n hollered across the store. Almost instantaneously the pink woman was at her side. "Holy mother of hell! These are so fucking hot!" The pink woman snagged herself the one themed after her own boyfriend. Kirishima fell in Fifth, but he was consistently battling Tenya Iida for the fourth spotlight. "How are you so good at spotting things!" Y/n shrugged as she clutched her set to her chest. "If you think those are good, I'll send you a link to a website I found a few weeks ago. They sell boy-short undies with 'Property of Red Riot' stamped on the ass." Mina nearly moaned "You fucking better send that link. Eijiro will go fucking nuts seeing me in them!" The two laughed "Well, I've picked out what my payment for shopping is! I am not passing these sexy things up!" Mina laughed and took the set from her. "Alright, alright. I'll meet you outside."