Chapter Twenty: Epilogue

Years later

"How many fucking kids are you gonna have?!" Y/n smacked Katsuki on the back of the head with a wooden spoon. "Language! Children are present!" "OW! What the hell! You're starting to turn into that old HAG!" She hit him again for calling her names. He yelped and left the room. "Seriously, when are you and Mina gonna bag it up? When did that set show up!?" Katsuki and Eijiro retreated to Katsuki's "Man cave" Eijiro smiled awkwardly and laughed. "Well... We did.  Those swimmers got past a condom and birth control. They just turned two a few weeks ago, we were so tired and busy with work that we haven't told anyone besides our families." Katsuki groaned in annoyance. His eyes skimmed over the backyard through the large glass door he had. Seeing his and Eijiro's boys being chased by his little girl. One thing was for damn sure, she was a force to be reckoned with when angry. Her temper swung around worse than his or his late mother's.

"Y/n had her tubes tied and I got snipped after she had Mitsuki." They had named their fourth child, a girl, after his mother. She had passed away just a month before Y/n had the baby. The other three were all boys and they were Irish triplets. One after another within three years. "Yeah, Mina and I finally did the same after she had the last set of twins. We have reached our limit of kids. Six kids, isn't that crazy?" Katsuki rubbed his forehead with his beer bottle. "More like complete insanity. Three sets of twins are too much." Eijiro shrugged as he watched the kids run around. Y/n and Mina had gotten pregnant around the same time. While Y/n had gotten pregnant again within a month after the first kid, Mina didn't get pregnant again till a year later. Twins again. Y/n had a second child and got pregnant again within a month. After having the third boy she waited two years before she got pregnant again, finally lucking up and it was the girl she wanted. The oldest of the three boys was already twelve, the middle eleven, and the youngest ten. Their little girl just now turning eight.

Y/n called the two men up for cake. They stood by the table as she took a deep breath. 

"MY CHILDREN! FRONT AND CENTER!"

"Remind me not to piss off your wife..." Eijiro whispered to Katsuki. He stood with a smug smirk watching his kids scramble off the newly built outdoor playset. All of them lined up in front of their mother. Hell, even Eijiro's kids listened to her, they cautiously followed what their friends were doing. "All of you sit down at the picnic table and I'll bring out the cake. If I come out and I see someone not listening, they won't get any cake!" "Yes Ma'am!" Katsuki and Eijiro were snickering as the kids all sat down. Y/n slipped inside and was gone for a good minute before she returned. Izuku, Kaminari, and a few others who showed up late trailing behind her. Shoto and Momo had a little girl, she was extremely shy, but she liked Mitsuki and Y/n. Jiro and Kaminari had two kids, one boy, and one girl. Izuku and Ochacco had three rugrats, two girls and one boy. So far no one else from their class had any kids. Aizawa hugged Y/n as the candles on the cake were being lit. "Wait on Uncle MIRIO and Uncle TAMAKI!" The eccentric blonde fazed through the fence as the latter opened the gate. "Uncle Tamaki!" Mitsuki ran over to her favorite uncle and he picked her up. "You gotta blow out the candles Princess!" He leaned over the table with her. Everyone sang happy birthday, all out of key, and she blew out the candles. 

                                                                                             The End                                                                                     

Word Count: 643

Total Word Count For All Chapters: 25,290

Thank you all for reading my story! I'd love to hear if you actually enjoyed it and if you think there are any flaws with my story! Once again, Thank you to all my lovely readers out there! You all are my inspiration to continue writing and adding more of my own fanfiction ideas to Wattpad!