Chapter Eleven

Y/n had to lock Mina out of her room after she heard about her date. Kirishima had let it slip to her and now Y/n was paying for it. Y/n wanted to go out for a ride, knowing Bakugo, he has a bike and she told him to ride that instead of one of his two other cars. Y/n sported a pair of black skinny jeans, a low-cut maroon tank top, black leather lug boots, and a black leather jacket that had the proper cutouts for her wings. She let her hair do whatever it wanted since there was no actual arguing with it. She did her makeup similar to how she had it for that night with Keigo. She put her wallet on a chain and hooked it to her belt loop, tucked it into her back pocket, and put her phone in her jacket pocket. When she finally emerged from her room Mina was immediately at her side with compliments. "If he does anything shitty let me know and I'll beat his ass!" "I'm right fuckin here, and you won't be doing any ass kicking because we both know she'll drop me off a building." Bakugo and Y/n shared a smirk before they left Kirishima's apartment. 

Bakugo knew most people turned their heads at his bike, a lot of people thought it looked nice. He didn't expect Y/n's reaction seeing it. "Oh my god! This is it right?! Holy shit it's fucking amazing!" He shoved the extra helmet into her hands and put his own on. He pressed the button on his helmet and when Y/n had hers on he pressed the matching button. "Alright, you should be able to hear me and vice versa. There are handlebars on the back for a passenger, but I'd rather you hold onto me. That way I know you didn't fly off." Y/n got on and got comfortable, she saw the handlebars but decided to listen to Bakugo. When he got on she honestly didn't need the bars or to hold onto him. With both of them on the bike, she was wedged pretty tightly between him and the backrest. Bakugo's lips twitched up as he felt Y/n's fingers grip his belt loops, he shook off any thoughts that started to follow that line of thinking. "You better have a good grip." Her chuckle gave him the okay to go. 

His smirk deepened into a grin when her arms wrapped around his torso. He had to admit that this was much better than some dumb dinner date at an upscale restaurant. He took her on a ride all through the city and even took a ride through some of the outskirts so he could pick up higher speeds. When he finally slowed back down at his own apartment to drop the bike off, her hair was tousled all around her face. "I'm thinking instead of dinner, we can grab drinks. Is that alright with you?" He shrugged "Sounds like a plan." Kirishima's apartment wasn't far from his own, so it wouldn't be a problem to walk her back home after. The bar around the corner was pretty slow. Few people liked going there since it wasn't very big and only offered a pool table and darts. The two gravitated to the bar, he chose a beer, and she went with a whiskey. The bartender thought it was a bit comical that she was the one drinking liquor. "Wanna play a round?" Y/n shrugged with a smile and followed Bakugo over to the pool table. She knew the gist of it, cut-throat being her favorite game. Bakugo broke and he dropped a striped ball. He only sank the one striped ball, he scratched on his next shot. The way the balls rolled out on the table made a fairly easy setup for her. When she sank two balls in one shot Bakugo watched her warily. She sank a third ball but scratched, he felt relieved when he was handed to cue back. 

Bakugo had to admit she was better at the game than he was, he still had three balls on the table and she was on the eight ball. This was their fourth round of pool. He had only had two pints of beer, yet she was on her fourth glass of Rum and coke. Even as tipsy as she was, she still had him beat. "Eight ball, middle left pocket." Her call made him glance back up at her. Cheers erupted all around when the ball fell with a cloud clink into the pocket she called. "A round for the lady!" Bakugo nearly growled when a random man handed her another glass of whiskey, she was already tipsy and was about to take the drink, but Bakugo intercepted it. He had seen the odd color of the drink, knowing it had been laced with something. "Don't drink that shit. It's been laced." Y/n's brows furrowed when her date snatched the rocks glass from her hands. He turned around and splashed the drink into the face of the man who gave it to her. "What the fuck?!" Bakugo towered over the man menacingly. "You shouldn't go drugging women just because you can't get one to willingly fuck you." All eyes in the bar were trained on the man as he backed up towards the door. 

After the man had left, Bakugo pulled Y/n from the bar. "Let's get you back to Eijiro's." Hearing her giggle at him he felt warmth spread through his chest. "You said Kiri's first name!" He rolled his eyes trying to look indifferent over it. "Don't read too much into it." Y/n held onto his arm to keep herself upright and steady, Bakugo wouldn't ever admit it, but he really liked her clinging to him. "Do we have to go back to Kirishima's?" He looked at her face seeing her look a bit conflicted. "Why, do you not want to go back?" she shook her head and smiled "Mina isn't gonna leave me alone when I get back. She told me to tell her all the 'deets' when I get back." Bakugo rolled his eyes and stopped walking. He spun her around and started to walk back the other way. "Where are we going?" He smirked. "You said you didn't want to go back to Kirishima's, right? So we are going to my place." Y/n felt her stomach turn in delight, the alcohol in her system making her feel as though she were walking on air. 

"Yeah, she's staying the night with me. I'm not gonna do anything. She's pretty much plastered, and passed out on my couch." Y/n could hear him talking on the phone, probably Kirishima with how mellow he seemed. The alcohol seemed to have mellowed him out and he didn't have the energy to argue with his friend. When he turned around the corner, Y/n was snuggled up in a soft blanket watching tv. He quickly got off the phone with his friend and went to the kitchen. Y/n was more than delighted when Bakugo returned with a bowl of popcorn and some water. He plopped onto the couch, one arm around her and the other cradling the popcorn. "Thank you Bakugo." "Katsuki," Y/n blanched as she turned her head to look at him. "Call me Katsuki. It's my name." He felt something stir in him as her real smile stretched over her lips. "Thank you, Katsuki." He could hear his heartbeat in his ears after hearing his name fall from her mouth. They tuned back into the adult cartoons Y/n had put on and watched till they fell asleep. 

Word Count: 1,277