Chapter 49

Chapter 49

——Shinhye's POV——

"You should eat well from now on, okay?" My mom told me as we entered our house, I just got discharged from the hospital and now she's nagging me about proper nutrition, what am I, 10 or something?

"Yes, mom." I obediently answered her.

Then Yoonhye suddenly hit me lightly. "Ya! Listen to your mom!"

I laughed at her. "Yes, yes."

Then I suddenly remembered when she entered my hospital room like a lightning.

"Shinhye-ya!"

I was shocked when my door suddenly went 'bang!' and I was surprised to see Yoonhye panting and she looked like she was about to cry.

"Yoonhye...." I didn't get the chance to contact her during my stay in Japan and right after I arrived in Korea because my mind was too occupied. I feel so sorry and I really missed her.

She dashed towards me and suddenly shouted at me, "You're so mean! I was really worried about you, you didn't contact me for half a year and then I suddenly heard that you've been hospitalized?!" She started to sniff, she's really gonna cry....

"I'm really sorry, Yoonhye-ya... It's just that... I felt really lost..." I couldn't find the right words, I feel really guilty.

"I'm really really—-" I stopped talking because she suddenly pulled me in for a hug, she started to cry and I started to cry too.

I felt her tears on my shoulder. "You're so mean... I'm your best friend.... right? You should've at least...contacted me..."

"I'm really sorry, Yoonhye-ya...."

Then after that, we did talked for hours when suddenly... Four guys wearing hoodies entered my hospital room.

I smiled because I already know who they are, "Thank you for coming..."

"Shinhye-ya, you know them?" Yoonhye, who's clueless, asked.

The four guys removed their hoods which revealed their faces and I heard Yoonhye gasp.

"C-CNBLUE??" She stood up in surprise.

"Ah, guys, this is my friend, Yoonhye."

Then the four bowed to her and so did Yoonhye, who's still flustered, she's starstruck, I guess.

Yonghwa approached me and sat on the chair beside me. "How are you feeling?"

I smiled, "I'm fine already." I turned my head to the other three but I suddenly noticed that Minhyuk was unnecessarily staring at... Yoonhye?

"Noona, are you really okay now? We're really sorry that our sasaeng fans bothered you..." Jungshin said.

"No, it's alright. It's not your fault."

"We were really worried about you, noona." Minhyuk sadly said. I see he stopped staring at my friend.

"Thank you for worrying... I'm fine now." I said while smiling.

After two days, I got discharged from the hospital but my mom is still asking me to rest. Ugh, so strict. I actually feel better than ever now.

I was about to sleep but suddenly, I got a message from Yonghwa.

Yonghwa:

Shall we go on a date tomorrow?

I immediately replied, "Sure." I smiled, I missed going on dates with him.

<To be continued>

—————

I'm crying ahahaha 1 chapter + Epilogue left!