Chapter 6 - Real talk.

Author's Note: Mianhae, this will be a lame update T^T I'm really not in the right mind right now.. I hope you'll understand!

-----

Chapter 6

---Shinhye's POV---

After singing the song, I looked at Yonghwa and I was surprised to see him staring at me.

So I decided to wave my hand in front of his face.

"Yonghwa-ya! Yonghwa-ya!"

Then he finally went back to his senses then he shook his head.

Aish. Weird guy.

"Shinhye-ya! You've never changed! You still have that golden voice!"

Then he high-fived with me. Kkkk

"Eyyy~ Are you kidding me?" I asked in disbelief

"Why would I joke around?"

"It's because that's your habit? Joking around?" I said while rolling my eyes heavenwards.

"I know but I'm honest at times you know that!"

"Aish. Whatever. Ah! Yonghwa-ya! Let's talk about some things!"

"What things?"

"Hmmm... How was filming WGM??"

"What?? Oh that... Not really that bad and not that good..."

"What do you mean by that??"

"Well, because of the show, CNBLUR gained a lot of publicity. But also because of that show, Seohyun became so clingy"=____=

"What?? What do you mean by clingy? Isn't Seohyun-ssi an angel and the sweetest maknae of SNSD?"

Then Yonghwa's face suddenly looked serious and he looked me in the eyes.

"Shinhye-ya, can I trust you with a serious secret?"

"O-of course!"

"This is really a serious secret between idols. So you better not tell this to anyone!"

I crossed my arms and I glared at him

"Aishhh! Am I not your best friend? You should still know by now that you can still trust me with anything!"

*sigh*

"Fine. Here's the thing... You know that some idols are two-faced right?"