Chapter 47

Chapter 47

----Shinhye's POV----

I looked out at my window, there were a lot of fangirls waiting outside. Don't you girls have a life? Are these girls, sasaengs?

As soon as I peeked at my window, someone pointed out to me and they were all in rage, what did I do wrong?

I was surprised when someone threw eggs on my window? What the---?!

I immediately closed my curtains and turned to my mom, "How did they find out about you?" She asked.

"I'm assuming they're sasaeng fans, mom." I said while crossing my arms.

"Sasaeng? Those stalker fans?" I nodded. "These girls, they don't have manners, it's rude to mob you at your own house! I will tell them off later!"

"No, mom!" I immediately stopped her. "They're dangerous kids! They're crazy, you don't know what they'll do to you."

"Then I'll call the police?" I shook my head, "I'll call Yonghwa first." I said.

I dialed Yonghwa's number and he picked up at the first ring.

"Yonghwa-ya."

["Hmm?"]

"There are sasaeng fans outside my house." I casually said.

["WHAT?!"]

"Hey! Calm down!" His shout startled me!

["S-Sorry... But... Why are they there? They're supposed to me attacking me... Not you..."] It's obvious that he's panicking... Oh my...

"Yonghwa-ya, should I talk to them?"

["No! They won't listen to anything! Their minds are blinded by anger, I don't even know why they call themselves 'fans'..."]

I sighed. "Well... what should I do then?"

["Hmmm.... Wait for me, I'll go there..."]

"But, what if they try to harm you?"

He laughed, ["Don't worry, I'm a guy. I won't let girls hurt me. Well, but I guess you're the only girl that can hurt me..."]

My eyebrows furrowed, "Yonghwa-ya..."

["Ya, I was joking."] I pouted because of what he said.

"That wasn't a nice joke."

["Sorry... But seriously, wait for me there... I'll be there in 30 minutes..."]

"Okay... Bye... I'll be here..." After that conversation, I patiently waited inside my room, my dad and brother left a while ago, so there's basically no man inside the house right now.

A few minutes later, I heard a car arriving and fans started making noises. I immediately ran downstairs and went outside.

The girls were mobbing Yonghwa as he went outside the car.

"How can you do this to us?!"

"I spent a lot of money for you and this is what we get?!"

"Who's that trash girl? Did she bewitch you?!"

I heard those complaints as Yonghwa approached me and hid me behind his manly stature.

"Look, I always did what you wanted me to do. I didn't date for a lot of years just to make you guys feel satisfied. Money doesn't solve anything, I'm thankful that you guys invested time and money on our band, we produced good music to repay you guys. But that doesn't mean that we will sell ourselves to you too. We're human, too. We have feelings. Can't you understand that I really love this girl?"

"We can't understand!" As soon as one girl shouted, they started throwing things at Yonghwa, I was starting to get angry and so I stopped hiding behind Yonghwa and shouted.

"CAN'T YOU STOP THIS?!" They were silenced.

"Shinhye-ya..." Yonghwa tried to stop me, but I'm sure no one can stop me now.

<To be continued>

-------

Three chapters + Epilogue left!