Chapter 38

Chapter 38

----Yonghwa's POV----

7 months later...

"Hyung, are you ready?" Jungshin asked me as I was mindlessly staring at point-blank once again.

"H-huh? Ah, yeah. Let's go?" I said as the three approached me. We now have to perform all of our songs in our latest album, Can't Stop.

Can't Stop.... I can't think of anything but bitterness whenever I sing that song.

I made that song... for her. No, not only that song. The songs I wrote, I can only think of her. That girl.

That girl, who left without a word.

That girl, whom I loved dearly, scratch that, I still love her.

That girl, who loved me?

That girl, broke my heart.

That girl, Park Shinhye.

I wonder where she went? I know, I shouldn't be thinking of her. But what can I do, I still love her. Just like what I wrote in my song, I can;t stop loving you.

7 MONTHS AGO.

The number you have dialed is unattended. Please try again later.

I've been texting and calling Shinhye for days now. I can't go to her these past few days because we're practicing for our performances in Japan and the world tour. But today, definitely, I'll go to her house.

 After rehearsals, I immediately ran to my car and drove off to Shinhye's house.

I rang the doorbell and her mother asked who is it.

"Eomeonim, it's me, Yonghwa."

I noticed her short pause before speaking once more. "Oh... Come in."

Then the door opened and I went in.

I bowed as I saw Shinhye's mom near the door.

"Have you been well, eomonim?" I greeted her. She just smiled at me and she didn't answer.

"Sit down, Yonghwa-ya. We have something to talk about." I sat down as I was curious of what she was going to tell me.

"Eomonim, is Shinhye here, by the way?" I couldn't help but ask.

She sighed, "That's what we're going to talk about, Yonghwa. Wait here, I'm gonna get you a glass of juice." She said before heading to their kitchen.

I suddenly got nervous, what about Shinhye? Where is she? Why isn't she answering my calls and messages?

I got a lot of questions in my mind but they're all messed up, I'm starting to have an intuition, a bad one.