Chapter 20

Chapter 20

----Shinhye's POV----

I stood up to greet Seohyun.

She just looked at me--from head to toe.

"Yonghwa oppa, who is this?"

"She's... just a friend."

Just a friend?

It just seems that he's lumping me with all of his friends. I thought that I was someone special to him, I mean, a best friend right? It seemed that I only assumed it. I was never any different to his other friends for him.

"Ah. Okay, so oppa, let's go to our table now." did she just ignore me?!

"Okay. Shinhye-ya, enjoy your date." Yonghwa said with cold eyes and he even emphasized the word 'date'.

I sat down after Yonghwa left with Seohyun and went to their table. Ughhh... she was clinging to him. Somehow, I feel that something's wrong with my chest. It's...hurting.

"Shinhye-ssi?" I went back to my senses as Minho called my name.

"Eh? What?"

"Are you okay? You look pale."

"I'm alright."

"Should I take you home now?"

"Huh?"

He suddenly laughed. Errr weird.

"You look like you've seen a ghost. Shinhye-ssi, you know what? It's not that bad to be honest to yourself once in a while."

"What are you saying? I don't get you." I gave him a puzzled look.

"Nothing. Just don't mind me. Hahaha"

"Okay..."

"So should I take you home now?"

"Hmm? Are you sure?"

"Of course, I'm your date right?"

I felt my blood rush to my cheeks when he said the word 'date'.

Arghhh what is this...

"O-okay...."

Ughhh I'm so tired because of this day....

----Seohyun's POV----

기집애. (B*tch)

I don't like that Shinhye girl or whatever her name is.

I feel like she's a threat to OUR relationship. Yonghwa oppa is only mine!!! I don't care if she's a friend!! I don't want girls around Yonghwa oppa! 기집애.

I looked at my side and saw that Shinhye and her date(Lee Minho?) leaving.

I took a glance at Yonghwa oppa.

Tch. Why is he looking at her?! Like, hello?! I'M HIS DATE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

I looked at that Shinhye again. Tch she's not even pretty---I'm pretty.

Our eyes met. I glared at her and she just avoided my glare. Scared maybe.

Oh well, back to Yonghwa oppa. I snapped my finger in front of him.

He was surprised at what I did.

"Oppa! Let's just order now okay?"

"Oh...sure..."

"Oppa..." Then I reached for his hand.

"This is our date okay? Don't you dare think of other girls while you're with me." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

He pulled out his hand. Tch.

"Ok fine. Let's now order."

ARGHHH!! WHY IS HE SO COLD TO ME NOW?? I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!!!

WHATEVER HAPPENS, YONGHWA OPPA IS MINE, OKAY?! MINE!!!

<To be continued>