Chapter 21

Chapter 21

----Shinhye's POV----

I've been walking back and forth inside my room thinking if I should call Yonghwa or not.

I just wanna ask him the reason why he's with Seohyun yesterday. Perhaps he had a change of mind? No, I don't think so. I hope so.

Ahhhh!!!! Whatever!!

*ting!* 1 message received.

From: Lee Minho
I know what you're thinking of right now. Just go to him and ask him the things you want to ask.

Okay weird. How did he know?

To: Lee Minho
How did you know what I was thinking?? Are you a psychic?

Sent.

*1 message received.

From: Lee Minho
Nah, I just knew by observing you all this time ㅋㅋㅋ

What does he mean by that?

To: Lee Minho
Huh? I don't get you.

Sent.

----Lee Minho's POV----

From: Park Shinhye-ssi
Huh? I don't get you.

Yeah, it'll be a lot of trouble if I tell her the truth though.

To: Park Shinhye-ssi
Nevermind^^

Sent.

I can never tell her how I feel. Haha, pathetic right? But as far as I can see, Shinhye-ssi can never return my feelings. She doesn't like me. I've been watching her all this time, how happy she's been with her best friend. And I know that eventually, they'll realize their feelings for each other. Well, not now but maybe in the near future. I don't plan on being the bad guy or a meddler here because it's so cliché. I'm just being a friend to Shinhye. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh the date? I just wanted to be with her before I leave for Japan, I'm gonna stay there for quite a long time.

I'm just going with the flow. I hope everything works out.

----Shinhye's POV----

I took a deep breath before pressing the door bell.

Yes, I'm now at CNBLUE's dorm.

After a few minutes, the door opened.

"Oh, noona, come in." it was Minhyuk who opened the door, he actually looked like he just woke up. Oh well, here goes nothing.

"Thanks..."

I saw Jungshin and Jonghyun sitting on the couch while watching TV, they sure have a lot of free time. It's almost time for their world tour so maybe they're living it up until then.

"Oh hello Shinhye-noona!" Jungshin greeted as he saw me.

"Hi Shinhye-ssi, what brings you here?" Jonghyun asked.

Haha they're surprisingly comfortable with me huh?

"I just want to talk to Yonghwa. Is he here?"

"Yonghwa-hyung? He's inside his room. Just go in there~" Jungshin replied.

"Okay thanks." I said with a smile then headed in front of Yonghwa's door.

*Knock knock*

"Yonghwa-ya." I called out but there was no answer.

"Noona, just go in, no need to knock." Minhyuk said. And there goes his eyesmile again. Haha cute.

Aishhh! Anyway, I dunno but my heart suddenly pounded faster at the thought of going inside Yonghwa's room. Aish! I've been here already! So what's wrong with me?

As I went in....

"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed and ran out.

Why? Because Yonghwa was still sleeping and he was....*gulp* Topless.

AISH WHAT AM I THINKING?

Jonghyun suddenly ran to Yonghwa's room and I saw him throw a shirt at Yonghwa while saying "Hyung! Wake up! Shinhye-ssi is here!" then he left the room.

"Hmm.... stop joking around Jonghyun... why would Shinhye visit me here...." Yonghwa said with his eyes still closed.

"Why not?" I suddenly blurted out.

"Why not? Because you already have---" he didn't continue what he was going to say as he opened his eyes and saw me. His eyes widened, he was quite flustered and immediately wore his shirt. Awww (No, I'm not disappointed that he covered his body already. Yeah, nope, definitely not.)

"Haha tired huh?" I asked then I sat down on his bed.

"A bit...."

"Ya, what's wrong? Are you sick or something?" I said with a worried tone because he sounded like he had no energy at all. I even put my hand on his forehead to check.

"Nothing. Why're you here?" he shook me off and coldly asked.

There's something wrong.

I can't possibly let this slide. He seems to be mad at me.

"Jung Yonghwa, we need to talk."

<To be continued>

------

Votes and comments are highly appreciated! Yohohot~