Chapter 33

----Yonghwa's POV----

"I promise, I won't do anything to you, but only 'til the day we get married."

I suddenly mentioned the thought of getting married. I was shocked with what I said but I realized that she already heard it.

"W-what are you sayin---"

"Nothing, nothing! I was just talking to myself!" I didn't want her to misinterpret my words as a proposal. I don't want my proposal to be as simple as this.

About getting married, of course, I want to get married to her. But we need more time. It's only been a few months since we started dating so it would be weird to be mentioning 'marriage' at this moment.

Of course, my agency won't allow the idea of me getting married. They definitely won't like it because they think that it will ruin my reputation and everything else that I have worked hard on.

Then again, I can sacrifice anything just for her. If she tells me to quit, then I will. I know that it's really hard for her to date an idol like me. I know, I've become stupid. But I don't think I can be happy with my career without her(of course, besides/other than the fans) by my side, she's my human vitamin. I won't let her go ever again.

"But..." I heard her mumble.

I stood up and messed up her hair. "Let's be patient, Shinhye-ya. Everything has its own timing." I said while smiling.

We're too young. We still have much more to experience. We may look mature on the outside but on the inside, there's still a lot of immaturity. We need to be more realistic in our decisions. Love is truly powerful, but we still have a lot to learn. The right time will come one day.

----Shinhye's POV----

I didn't know how to react when Yonghwa brushed off the idea he mentioned earlier.

I tried to get it off my mind so I started a new topic.

"B-by the way, where are we going today?" I asked as I stood up.

"Hmm... the mall." he responded.

"Mall? Isn't that quite dangerous for you?"

He laughed for a bit, "No, I'm not gonna die at a mall, don't worry Shinhye-ya." then he messed up my hair again.

"Uhm, hello? There're a lot of people in a mall, what if someone recognizes you?" I tried to point out that risky fact.

"Disguise of course. But if someone does recognize me, then I'm sorry but we'll run." his voice suddenly dropped.

He sighed, "Sorry Shinhye-ya, I can't be a normal boyfriend for you."

My heart pounded really hard, I smiled at him to make him feel at ease, "It's okay, it's fun, this isn't a bad relationship anyway. I understand everything about you."

Silence once again...

"U-uhmm... you should get out of my room first so I can take a bath and get ready..." I told him and so he went out.

Now what?

I was about to enter the bathroom but then my phone suddenly rang.

It was a call from someone I haven't heard for a while.

Lee Minho calling....

I answered the call, "Hello?"

["Hi Shinhye-ssi. Long time..uhh, no talk?"]

"Hey there..." Okay this is awkward, I don't even know why. Maybe because he was the guy I was once infatuated with? Dunno.

"How are things going there?" I asked.

["Hmm... So-so. But I really miss Korea right now."]

"Ehh? You haven't come home to Korea ever since you left for Japan? Is that it?"

["Yeah it is. That's why I'm really stressed."]

"Homesick huh, how many months has it been? Three to four months? You've become a slave there!" I said with a worried voice.

["I've already become a slave a long time ago, thank you for pointing that out."] I heard him laugh for a bit on the other line.

"By the way, why did you call?"

He was silent for a while so I checked if the call was still on, "Lee Minho-ssi?"

I heard him sigh.

["I just really... missed your voice."]

"W-what?"

<To be continued>

-------

Votes and comments are highly appreciated! ♥♥♥ -xx