Chapter 50

Chapter 50 - Last Chapter

——Shinhye's POV——

I woke up early the next day even though our date's at 7 in the evening. I went down for breakfast my nobody's in the house? THEY LEFT ME ALONE?

I just drank coffee for breakfast because I was too lazy to eat. At least mom's not here to nag me and force me to eat.

I spent hours in looking for a nice dress for our date later, at Namsan.

I sincerely fixed myself up, and my heart was beating fast, ah, am I a teenager or something?

At 6:30pm, Yonghwa arrived and we immediately set off for Namsan.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked as we walked towards Namsan Tower.

"Anywhere, I'm fine with anywhere." I smiled at him.

We went to the top of Namsan Tower and put up a lock there

'Yonghwa x Shinhye'

We smiled as we looked at the beautiful night view.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

I nodded and then we went down to eat at the restaurant.

"Thank you for everything, Yonghwa..." I suddenly said after we ate dinner.

"It's nothing, I'm happy as long as I'm with you." He replied as he held my hand again.

Without noticing it, we reached the entrance to the rooftop terrace.

"Why are we here? Let's leave, the lights are out." I said as I tried to drag him away because the place looked closed and off-limits for today.

He pulled me back to the entrance. "No, it's okay." He continued entering while I'm complaining and saying that it must be closed.

But my jaw dropped when the lights suddenly went on and I saw familiar faces there and a familiar CNBLUE song started playing.

"What's this?" I asked Yonghwa who's obviously amused while standing beside me.

"A surprise."

I hit him on his arm, "I hate you and your surprises." I pouted. Like, seriously! He likes surprising me! I don't deserve this.

He led me to the center of the terrace and I was shocked when he suddenly knelt down before me. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hands. The music stopped playing and all eyes were on us.

"Park Shinhye. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He pulled out a small box and opened it, I saw a ring with a small diamond on it. My vision was getting blurry because of my tears.

"Will you marry me?" I looked at the people around us, my mom, my dad, my brother, Yoonhye, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin, Seohyun, and Yonghwa's acquaintances.

I nodded without hesitation. He slid the ring on my finger and he stood up to give me a quick kiss and hug me.

He held both of my hands and looked me in the eye.

"I want to spend forever with you, Shinhye-ya. I cannot promise you a peaceful life but I'm sure I can fill our days with love and happiness. You might feel lonely sometimes but I will always make sure that I will spend a lot of time with you and our future family."

I touched his face and smiled. "Thank you, Jung Yonghwa. I will never forget this moment. I will also make you happy by always staying by your side. I promise that I will make you smile when you're tired, I will never get tired of loving you.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you, too."

We sealed the night with a kiss. We surely went through a lot of obstacles but here we are right now... On our way to our happy ending. I can finally say that everything was worth it.

Everything... was definitely more than worth it.

The End

———————-

I will post the Epilogue in a few minutes! Watch out for it! Thank you for everything up until now!