Chapter 8 - Run Devil, Run.

Author's Note: I'm very sorry because of the delay in updating this story, I'm just so busy in school and I have to maintain my grades because of my parents' expectations for me. It's reallyyy killing me, I hate it but I have to obey them. And so school comes first before this. But I'm still really very truly sorry for the late update. Please don't expect too much in this update 'cause I think that it's lame and somehow pointless. But I assure you that this story will get better in the next chapters. So please continue to support this fanfic:))

Vote & Comment!

------

Chapter 8

----Shinhye's POV----

I am now on the way to my seat, front row exactly faced to Yonghwa's position.

And when I found my seat, of course I immediately sat down.

"Who are you?" I heard someone ask in an irritated tone.

I faced that person to my left and I was surprised to see who it was.

It's Seohyun.

And she's glaring at me.

"Uhhh...hi?" I innocently said.

"Just who are you to sit right next to me?" she asked as if she's disgusted.

What's wrong with her? She's like, overreacting?

"Uhh... A person with a ticket?" I said matter-of-factly.

"Don't you know who I am?"

"Seohyun-ssi?"

"That's right and I'm Yonghwa oppa's soon-to-be girlfriend." she said highly.

She's quite irritating me.

So it's HER that Yonghwa said that's a Devil...?

Tell me about it.

"Uhh... So? What's your point?" of course I wouldn't back down.

"What?! How dare you talk to me like that?!" I can see that I'm also irritating her. Kkkk~

"Hey missy, I'm older than you just so you know. And don't act like a brat just because you're an idol you pretentious little girl." I said.

"Uhhh!!!" she was definitely mad at what I said so she walked out. Hope she never comes back~~~^^

What a devil.

Ahaha! It's just like their song.

Run devil run. Kkkk:))

You better run~ run run run run~^^

Now then, let's enjoy CNBLUE's concert without further ado.

<To be continued>

------

Author's Note: Seohyun is an important character in this story, so expect her appearance in the future chapters:)) So... what do you think? Lame huh? But I'll make sure that the story'll get better!