𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

The days had passed like a breeze, Ny'reiya and Neteyam had gone back to seeing each other in the secluded area.

Eywa must've been on Neteyam's side as Reí had forgotten to ask about the vision he had seen that night at the Spirit Tree.

They laid side by side, their tails hugging one another. Ny'reiya felt at peace, closing her eyes as she gently stroked the back of Neteyam's hand with her thumb.

"I'm so glad to finally have alone time with you." Ny'reiya whispered, turning her head to face him.

Neteyam admired her turquoise irises, his hand made it's way to her cheek, cupping them gently. "I see you."

Reí smiled gently and planted a kiss on his forehead. "I like when you do that." His lips curled into a smile.

"Don't get use to it." She giggled.

Neteyam groaned and kissed the palm of her hand. "I was already getting used to it!" He sat up.

"Yeah okay sorry." She sat up as well, kissing him on the forehead once more and faced him. She grabbed the tip of his tail and began examining it. "I've always wanted to look at your tail up close."

"Your tail helps you swim faster, while mine is for other Na'vi to look at it weird and call it weak." He joked, regarding the comments Reí's mother had made when Toruk Makto and his family first arrived on the islands.

"My mother can be a little...harsh." Ny'reiya pursed her lips. "I'm sure she's over it by now."

"Your mom is teaching mine the ways of being a Tsahìk so." Neteyam shrugged. "Maybe you could...tell her about us?"

"Oh... is that so?" Ny'reiya hummed. "I could but if she says something out of line then don't expect me to apologize to her." 

"My love, she's your mother." Neteyam chuckled. "Respect her." 

"Just because she's my mother doesn't mean she gets to disrespect me." Ny'reiya scoffed. "Ao'nung is terrified of her! When we were younger, every time he would misbehave or make Tsireya upset, he would hide on the other side of the island because he knew that my mother would be looking for him so she could scold him and make him apologize to Tsireya." 

"So you were the golden child?" Neteyam smirked. Ny'reiya rolled her eyes playfully and brought a hand to his cheek. "You act like you aren't the golden child of your family." 

"I take great pride in being the oldest." Neteyam smiled to himself. "I mean, imagine me being leader of the Omatikaya clan!" 

Ny'reiya blushed at his enthusiasm. "You will be a strong leader, Neteyam." She kissed his cheek. 

"If we do go home, I want to bring you with me." Neteyam leaned against her forehead. "I can show you my world, and teach you the ways of the Omatikaya people." 

"And you can teach me how to ride an Ikran, just like you said." She smiled at him. 

Suddenly, a horn was heard in the distance, along with the sounds of the large waves crashing. The joyful and cheerful sounds of the Metkayina celebrating made Ny'reiya get up, peaking between the bushes to see what her people were so joyful about. 

She gasped at the sight and quickly grabbed Neteyam by the hand, dragging him until they were close to the village. "My love? What happened?" Neteyam asked, confused as he trailed behind the excited teen. 

"The Tulkun have returned from their migration cycle!" She looked over at him with a huge smile planted on her face. "Come! You must meet my spirit sister!"