𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚

"The sky people have murdered your spirit sister, mother. We must fight." Ny'reiya grit her teeth and took the hand of Ronal's.

Tonowari walked towards the people who were slowly surrounding the family. Ny'reiya stood beside her father as he announced the death of Roa.

"Roa and her child have been murdered by the sky people!" He announced. An arrange of shouts and cries filled the crowd. Jake Sully and his family walked towards the center where Tonowari and his family were at.

Neteyam stood behind his father, eager to know what was going on. "You have brought war upon us." Ronal shouted at Jake Sully. She was filled with rage and sadness.

"We will fight!" Ny'reiya lifted her fist towards the sky, shouting war cries. Ao'nung and Rotxo stuck out their tongues, hissing and stomping their spears against the ground. "We will avenge our Tulkun brother's and sisters!"

Jake Sully pursed his lips, lifting the device that was left on Roa towards Tonowari. "You tell the Tulkun, if they are hit with one of these. They are marked for death."

Tsireya looked towards Lo'ak, worried that this would only cause more deaths upon the clan. Lo'ak's stomach dropped as the words left his father's mouth. Payakan immediately came into his mind.

Tonowari looked towards Ronal, giving her a look before turning to the Metkayina people. "Go! Warn your brother's and sisters!" The people shouted war cries once more and left on their Ilu's to warn the Tulkun on what was about to come.

Lo'ak ran off, Neteyam following behind. Ny'reiya eyed Neteyam as he went to grab Lo'ak's arm to stop him.

"No, no way you're running out there." Neteyam turned Lo'ak around.

"I have to warn Payakan, something could happen to him!" Lo'ak insisted, making calling sounds to his Ilu. He had finalized his decision on going to Payakan.

Neteyam huffed. "No, you've got to keep your skxawng ass here."

"He's outcast! There's no one to warn him but me." Lo'ak argued.

"Bro, do you always have to make things so hard?" Neteyam teased, patting Lo'ak's head.

Lo'ak became infuriated, pushing his hand away. "No, you mean why can't I be the perfect son like you."

Creating tension between the two brothers, Neteyam scoffed and pressed his lips together while looking away.

"The perfect little solider." Lo'ak continued. "Well I'm not you! Okay? I'm not you!"

Neteyam stepped forward, his braides swayed above his shoulders. His ears lowered as he flashed his fangs towards Lo'ak. "He is my brother, I'm going!" Lo'ak persisted, pointing towards the direction where Payakan was.

"Oh, he's your brother?" Neteyam scoffed and grabbed his brother's arm with a firm grip. "No, I'm your brother." He grit his teeth. Hiding the fact that he was hurt that Lo'ak called Payakan his brother.

"Lo'ak!' Ny'reiya walked up from behind. "I'm going with you."

"No, Ny'reiya." Neteyam grabbed her arm. "You are staying here, in the village." To which Ny'reiya ripped away from his grip, walking past him.

"I am a warrior, Neteyam." Ny'reiya said and dove into the water. Following Lo'ak with her Ilu.

"Ny'reiya! You!" Neteyam cursed. Tsireya, Ao'nung, and Rotxo had made their way towards the boy. "Lo'ak! Ny'reiya!" Tsireya called out.

The four teens dove into the water and got on top of their Ilu's, making their way as fast as they could to Lo'ak and Ny'reiya. Who ignored the calls from the four as they went beyond the reef to warn Payakan about the dangers that the sky people had brought upon them.

"Shit! What is that!?" Ny'reiya pointed towards a device that was lodged into Payakan's fin.

Lo'ak's eye's widened, cursing under his breath as he jumped on his back. "It's going to be okay buddy!" He reassured as he and Reí tugged at the tracking device.

But it wouldn't budge.

Neteyam and the other's quickly swam up to the two. "Quickly, help me get this out!" Lo'ak called to his older brother.

"Neteyam!" Reí grunted as she attempted to pull out the tracking device.

Ao'nung and Rotxo climbed on top of Payakan and tugged at the object while Neteyam tied a rope around the tracker.

His Ilu swam forward as fast as she could, attempting to take out the tracker. "The sky people!" Reí pointed towards a direction.

The large ship she had seen in her vision with Eywa was now in the distance. Slowly going towards them.

"Call it in to dad! Call it now Neteyam!" Lo'ak shouted.