𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙙𝙚𝙟𝙖 𝙫𝙪

Neteyam's heart dropped as the grip from her hand loosened. "No." He whispered. His vision of Ny'reiya's death had came true.

"No." Ronal sat up. "No, no, no, no."

She grabbed Reí's face, turning it side to side. "Ny'reiya! No!" She wailed. Tsireya covered her mouth to muffle her own screams.

"Great mother, please!" Ronal lifted Ny'reiya's body and kept her in her arms. She looked up into the sky and let out a blood curdling scream, rocking her body back and fourth.

Neytiri lowered her head, placing a hand on Ronal's shoulder. "Get away!" She screamed at Neytiri.

Tonowari kneeled down and placed a hand on her belly. "My love, you must calm down. It is not good for the baby." He whispered.

Ronal leaned her head on Tonowari's shoulder and cried, covering her mouth.

Ao'nung looked over at the Sully brothers and walked over to them furiously. "What the hell were you guys doing! How could you let this happen!"

Neteyam grabbed Ao'nung's shoulder, stopping him from coming any closer. "An avatar began shooting at us and that's when she pushed us into the water, we didn't have time to react." Lo'ak explained.

After a few moments, Ao'nung's eyes went cold. He grabbed his spear and dove into the water, riding his Ilu towards the ship.

"Ao'nung!" Jake called out.

"I'm going with him, dad." Neteyam turned to him. "Kiri is on that boat."

He was now fighting for her. In honor of his lover.

-

Ny'reiya opened her eyes slowly, groaning as she sat up. "Where am I."

She gasped and looked down at her body, noticing that she didn't have a bullet wound pierced through her chest anymore. "It's gone?"

Reí stood up and walked around. It was her village, in perfect condition. The sky was clear, the ocean wasn't angry. The sound of the waves crashing soothed her soul.

The sound of someone's footsteps coming close made her ears twitch.

"I'm dead, aren't I?" She turned around, meeting an older Neteyam's eyes.

He had grown and looked to be much wiser. Neteyam had tattoos on his shoulder and chest. He was part of the Metkayina people now.

He nodded and took her into his arms, brushing his fingers through her hair. "You are a soul of Eywa, you don't have to suffer anymore."

"This is just a vision." She whispered. "I can't be dead, I'm at the Spirit Tree." She looked up at him. "Please! Tell me I'm at the Spirit Tree."

He frowned and cupped her cheeks. Reí placed her hands on his biceps. "I want to go with him, I want to go with the Neteyam I was with."

"You can have everything here, Reí." He whispered. To which she shook her head. "I was only nineteen, I want to be able to grow old with you."

"What has happened since I died." She asked.

"My family and I became one of the Metkayina people. Ever since your death, I visited you every single day at the Spirit Tree." He spoke. "Your family never failed to visit you. Every year on the anniversary of your death, we celebrate the life you lived."

Reí didn't want this, of course if she had the power to do so. She would have prevented her untimely death. She would've saved everyone if she could.

A tear rolled down her cheek. "Help me go back, please Neteyam." She begged.

Neteyam smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "You're going home, princess."

She sighed in relief and hugged him tightly. "Thank you."

"Are you sure this is what you want, my love?" Neteyam asked. Ny'reiya pulled away from the embrace and nodded.

"I want to live my life with you, slowly. I want to be able to grow old with you and have kids." She took his hand and intertwined it with hers.

Neteyam took her hand and kissed the back of it. "I see you."

"I see you, Ma Teyam."

Ny'reiya's vision went black. Her head began spinning. Instantly, she heard the soft waves crashing along the beach. As well as her mother humming her song cord from a distance.

She slowly opened her eyes, looking at the ceiling the Mauri Pod. Her hand instantly went towards the wound, only to feel the bump of the scar where she had been shot.

She sat up and took a deep breath, looking around and meeting Ronal's eyes which had widened.

"Mother." Reí's voice trailed off.

Ronal let the things she was holding drop to the ground. Her body lifted itself up and ran towards her daughter, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"My sweet warrior." Ronal whispered.