𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚

The tracker had finally came out, falling into Neteyam's arms. "Go! I will draw them away." He demanded. The teens nodded and got on top of their Ilu's, watching as the sky people's ship made their way towards them.

Reí ran over towards Neteyam, adjusting herself behind him. "I'm going with you."

"No, you are going with Ao'nung. It is too dangerous, Ny'reiya." Neteyam refused and pulled away from her arms that were around his stomach. Reí scrunched her brows and grunted, placing her arms around his stomach once more.

"I did not ask for permission, I am going with you Neteyam." She persisted. Neteyam pressed his lips together, not wanting to say anything to her knowing they would just argue.

They all swam in separate directions, Kiri and Tuk joining Lo'ak and the others while Neteyam and Reí swam farther away from the village and Payakan.

Their Ilu's let out calls and cries as they swam through the underwater vegetation, hiding away from the sky people who were now on to them. As they moved swiftly through the plants, Tuk lost her grasp on Kiri as a hard leaf separated the two siblings.

Kiri couldn't even turn around, it all happened in a flash. Ao'nung quickly turned his Ilu around and grabbed a hold of Tuk, escaping the grasp of the sky people's submarine that had claws.

"This should be far enough, Neteyam." Reí pointed, and helped toss the tracking device. "We must go find Tsireya and the others." Neteyam nodded and dove into the water with his Ilu, securing Reí with his hand on her thigh to make sure she wouldn't slip off.

They quickly made their way towards the Na'vi teen's, already spotting the white ships the sky people had deployed underwater. Immediately, they spotted Tuk and Ao'nung swimming up to an air bubble underneath one of the domes from the plant.

Neteyam and Reí burst up with a loud splash, causing Tuk to scream. Ao'nung guarded Tuk as the two teens gasped for air.

"Tuk Tuk, you're okay." Neteyam said, relieved. After a couple of seconds, Tsireya swam up to them. A bright light shined from below, Reí and Tsireya froze, glancing down at the light. "It is coming!"

The Na'vi teens were back in the water. Reí had been dragging Tuk from the arm, keeping her close by. Tsireya helped Tuk and her sister swim through the water as fast as they could. Suddenly, a net was shot from one of the white ships, catching Tsireya and Tuk who hadn't been been able to get out quick enough like Ny'reiya.

Reí screamed in the water, grasping the net in an attempt to tear it and free Tsireya and Tuk. Lo'ak quickly swam up to them, taking out his sharp knife.

The three had began to get pulled up from the water. Lo'ak refused the let go, placing his knife in between his teeth. He clung onto the net as they were pulled into the surface and dragged in the air. Reí attempted to reach for the net but was too late.

She began to panic, swimming inside the green dome to catch her breath. Neteyam swam up, taking Reí into his arms as tears streamed down her face. She covered her mouth to muffle the screams.

"My love, it's okay. I'm here, shh." He whispered as he caressed her face.