𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧

"We must be quick then." Reí nodded. Neteyam grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"No, get to safety with Tsireya and Tuk Tuk." He refused. Ny'reiya looked at him and grabbed his hand.

"I am a warrior like you Neteyam, I will not let my vision come true. Strong heart."

He pursed his lips and sighed. "Tsireya, get Tuk Tuk and yourself to safety. Now."

"But, Neteyam." Tuk grabbed his arm. "I want to come with you." Tsireya gently pulled Tuk's hand, leading her towards the edge of the boat.

"I will be back Tuk Tuk." Neteyam reassured. "Go with Tsireya."

Tuk looked at Neteyam with pain in her eyes. She reluctantly followed Tsireya to her Ilu.

Neteyam looked over at Lo'ak. "Let's go."

Lo'ak quickly made his way towards the direction where Spider was. Reí followed behind, watching their surroundings.

"Ma teyam." She placed a hand on his chest. Both of the boys stopped and looked at her confused. She placed a finger against her lips, telling them to be quiet.

Her ears twitched as she quietly grabbed her spear. A demon blooded Na'vi walked past them, holding a gun against his body.

She lunged forward and stabbed his heart from the back. She grunted as she pulled out her spear from the body. Neteyam and Lo'ak looked at each other.

"That's your woman." Lo'ak signed. Rei pursed her lips and nodded at the boys, indicating that she was ready.

"Guys!" A human emerged from the other side. Rei was about to lunge forward when she was stopped by Lo'ak.

"Wait! No! He's with us." Lo'ak stepped in front of her. "That's Spider."

"But he is one of the sky people." She lowered her spear. "He isn't Na'vi." Hearing this made Spider look at her in an annoyed way.

He was tired of the humans telling him that he wasn't part of their family, that he wasn't Na'vi. Even when he spent his whole life with Jake Sully's children.

"Who's this?" The human asked.

"We do not have time for questions, we must go before more sky people come." Ny'reiya interrupted and grabbed Spider's hand, dragging him throughout the boat to a lower level.

Her ears twitched once more. "We must go, now."

The three boys nodded at once, walking as quiet as possible towards the edge of the rails. Ny'reiya quickly turned around and met the eyes of a demon blooded Na'vi.

He picked his gun up and aimed at the four, firing shots. Reí turned back to the boys and pushed them all into the water.

She crouched and shot her spear as he blindly fired shots at her. Her spear pierced through the demon blooded Na'vi, and finally he fell to the ground.

Ny'reiya gripped the rails and attempted to calm her breathing. "Shit." She mumbled.

"Reí, are you okay?" Neteyam asked worriedly. Ny'reiya grunted and looked over the rails to meet his eyes.

"Yes, I am fine." She dove into the water. Once she emerged, she made calling sounds with her mouth. "Lo'ak, get your friend to your Ilu at once." She ordered.

Iri finally came and swam close to her. Reí began struggling as adjusted herself on top of Iri, keeping a hand over the wound at all times.

"Come on Spider!" Lo'ak gestured to his Ilu.

Neteyam adjusted himself behind Reí and placed a hand on her shoulder. "My love, are you sure you're okay?" He inspected her body until his eyes landed on the wound pierced through her back.

"No." He whispered in horror. Neteyam felt Reí's body become weak as she groaned in pain from the blood quickly draining her body. He quickly held her as she leaned back, wanting to faint.

"Ny'reiya's been shot!" He shouted. "Follow me, quickly!"

Lo'ak's Ilu quickly shot forward and followed Neteyam and Ny'reiya as Reí's Ilu swam towards the nearest rock. Neteyam imediately applied pressure on her wound, keeping his body close to hers.

Tears began forming in his eyes as he whispered to her that everything was going to be okay.

"You're going to be okay, my love." He started. She winced but kept her half-lidded eyes on him. "I promise you, once we're out of this mess that I will take you to the Hallelujah Mountains and teach you how to fly an Ikran. Just stay with me, strong heart remember? Strong heart." He pleaded.

Fighting death right before her eyes, her lips curled into the weakest smile. "You promise?"

Neteyam bit the inside of his cheek as he tried fighting back tears and the pain from seeing his soulmate in such conditions. "Yes, I promise. We'll have the best time of our lives." He attempted to smile.

Her breathing had become faster as Neteyam laid her on the rock. "Neteyam, you're bleeding." She tried getting up. Neteyam quickly pushed her gently back down.

"It's just a scratch, it's okay I'm fine." He lied, not wanting to tell her that the blood on his stomach was hers. Neteyam applied pressure on the wound and maintained it on there as Lo'ak called his father through his communication device.

-

"Mother." She whispered. Ronal dropped to her knees and took her oldest daughters hand.

"My sweet child." She whispered and inspected the wound on her chest. Ronal began praying to Eywa, begging her to give her daughter a second chance at life.

Tsireya caressed Reí's hair with tears in her eyes. Tonowari on the other hand, couldn't look at her daughter. As it caused him to much pain seeing her in such state.

He was in denial that his first born was fighting for her life. That she was on the verge of death.

"You skxawng." Ao'nung stammered as he tried fighting back tears. "I swear to Eywa you better stay awake!"

She chuckled weakly and turned to Tsireya. "Where's my Spirit Sister, Kau'tey."

Neteyam kept his eyes on the girl he instantly fell in love with. The memories flashed as he thought of every moment they had together up until this moment.

The thought of their future together.

Their children laughing as Neteyam chased them along the beach.

Ny'reiya giggling as Neteyam took her into his arms and kissed her.

He opened his eyes, realizing that this whole nightmare was indeed real. His heart began to hurt as it yearned for Reí to be okay. All he could do was wait, and be patient.

Neteyam walked over towards Reí and kneeled down by her side. Listening to her attempt to breathe in short wheezes. He took her hand in his own.

"Ma Neteyam." She whispered, her eyes were becoming lifeless. Her eyes became watery as she looked back at Ronal who was already in tears.

"Mom, I don't want to die." She cried. Her mother hanged her head down and looked back up towards her daughter.

"You're not going to, my sweet brave warrior. We're going home soon, I promise." She reassured. Though, she wasn't sure if she could fulfill the promise she just made.

Her parents held on to their first born hand. Reí's lips curled into a weak smile as she looked over at Neteyam.

"I see you." Her eyes said.

Reí's pupils dilated. Her face contorted and finally relaxed.

Ny'reiya was gone.

The vision he had at the Spirit Tree had came true.