chapter thirty-three - failure

- CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE -

FAILURE

THE FOLLOWING morning, Derek had been woken up by his phone ringing beside which thankfully hadn't woken Soren up. He checked the time, seeing it was only eight a.m. as he got up, answering the phone call he was getting from Rossi.

"Hello?" Derek said, walking out of the room to make sure Soren was still sleeping. "Is everything okay?"

"We just finished speaking with the Director, he wants you to come in to talk to you about Soren. He just wants to check that she can be trusted and you are the person closest to her, so we figured you would be the best." Rossi explained, pacing around Hotch's office with Prentiss and Hotch watching him.

Derek sighed, not wanting to leave Soren without saying anything, especially after what happened the previous night. "When does he need me there?"

"In a few hours, so far he seems on board but he wants to make sure Soren won't do anything stupid." Rossi announced, feeling slightly annoyed that the Director still didn't trust Soren, despite what she had done for the BAU.

Derek and Rossi continued to talk when Derek heard movement coming from inside Soren's bedroom. "I gotta go, Rossi. I'll be there soon." He said, hanging up the phone as he walked back into the bedroom.

Soren was out of bed, heading into the bathroom just as Derek walked inside, closing the door behind him when he paused, seeing her in his clothes from last night. Soren looked over at him, smiling as she walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her as Derek heard the shower running.

Derek smirked, following behind her as he opened up the bathroom door to see her taking off his shirt, pulling it over her head as he stared at her hour glass figure. He felt his pants begin to get tighter the moment Soren turned around, smirking at him as she got inside the shower and ran her hands over her body, gently massaging her breasts as she stared at him.

Derek felt his breathing quicken as he stared at her, walking closer as he got into the shower with her, wrapping his hands around her waist as she pressed her lips against his collarbone, kissing her way down his chest until she reached the bottom of his V-line. She reached her hand down, wrapping her hand around his hard cock as she began pumping him up and down until she fell down to her knees, she looked up at him through her eye lashes.

Derek looked down at her, wrapping his hand around her hair as Soren wrapped her mouth around his tip, swirling her tongue around as she sucked her mouth in, moving her head up and down as Derek moaned, feeling the hot water dripping down his body as Soren continued sucking him, she felt the wetness pooling in her legs as she reached her hand down, rubbing her clit as she tried to get more friction.

Derek watched her with lustfull eyes as he moaned out her name, slamming his hips into her mouth as she moaned, the vibrations sending shivers down his spine and caused him to pick up his pace as he continued moaning.

Soren felt the familiar sensation pooling into the bottom of her abdomen, as she moved her fingers faster as she also sucked Derek harder, feeling his breath quicken as he moaned. "I'm so close, baby."

She hummed, looking back up to him as he watched her, feeling himself getting closer to the edge until he felt his knees weaken, throwing his head back as he let out a loud moan, just as Soren came at the same time as him. They both felt their bodies tremble as Derek came in her mouth, she stood back up, wiping the sides of her mouth as Derek helped her stand.

They remained silent as Derek washed her hair, lathering her hair with shampoo as he massaged it inside, she leaned her head against his chest as washed it out with water before applying the conditioner, he wanted to break it to her gently about having to prove that she was trustworthy rather than just blurting it out, but he didn't know how to tell her.

"Rossi needs me to go into work today, to speak to the Director." Derek announced.

Soren looked back at him, turning around as they faced one another. "How come? I thought only Em, Rossi and Hotch needed to go."

"That's what I thought, but Rossi called this morning and said the Director wanted to speak to me because...well that doesn't matter." Derek back tracked his sentence.

She stared at him, knowing he wasn't willing to say why the Director needed to speak with him without upsetting her. "Just tell me, Der."

Derek sighed, closing his eyes tightly for a moment. "He wants to know how trustworthy you are."

"Oh." Soren nodded, her expression dropping. "I am doing everything I can to prove to you all how trustworthy I am, and it's still being questioned?"

"I don't get it either, I think they are just trying to be careful because you never know." Derek said, immediately regretting the words that had come out of his mouth.

Soren scoffed, shaking her head as she removed his hands from her, walking out of the shower and wrapping the towel around herself as she walked out of the bathroom. Derek quickly followed behind her, following her as she started getting changed into her tank top and leggings.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Of course we all trust you, but the Director is known for being...well an ass. So he just wants to make sure everything goes to plan so it doesn't bite him in the ass." Derek explained to her, standing to the side of her as she ignored him.

"Doesn't matter, you should probably get dressed before you're late." Soren said, no emotion lacing her tone as she walked downstairs leaving Derek in her bedroom.

He sighed, knowing he had messed up as he walked back into his bedroom and got dressed as he walked downstairs and made himself some breakfast just as Soren was sitting down at eating her own breakfast. They ate in silence and when it was time for Derek to leave, he hesitated before walking out of the front door.