chapter thirty-two - confession

- CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO -

CONFESSION

BEFORE SOREN could even understand what Derek had even said, he had stood up in front of her, bringing his hand under her chin as he connected his lips to hers. She felt her heart skip a beat as she instantly reacted, holding her hand against his face as she moved her lips along to the same rhythm of his.

Derek smiled into the kiss, his lips latching onto hers as she smiled as well until he broke it a part, resting his head against her forehead. "I regret ever saying that kissing you was a mistake."

Soren didn't know what to say, she was speechless as she licked her lips. "I can't promise anything right know, but just know, we're going to survive this."

"We will, I just need to start believing." Derek sighed, knowing his needed to have more hope in what was going on rather than remaining pessimistic. "Soren..."

"You don't need to say anything right now." Soren silenced him. "Can we just watch a movie whilst you talk the whole way through it? Like we used to do?"

Derek nodded, smiling at her softly as she curled up beside him on the couch as he put on a movie. They sat in silence for a moment until Derek asked his first question, "Hasn't she got a boyfriend? I mean, she clearly likes him."

Soren rolled her eyes at him. "Her boyfriend is a piece of shit who never gives her attention, so, she finds it somewhere else."

He nodded, understanding what was going on on the film as he got more comfortable, placing his arm around Soren as she leaned her head against the side of him. He smiled too himself, leaning down as he kissed her head.

They continued to watch the movie, until the sad ending came along and Soren felt tears well in her eyes as she wiped her eyes. Derek was in the same state of her, wiping his own eyes as he cleared his throat.

Soren looked behind her shoulder, trying to hide her laugh as she watched him try and pull himself together. "Are you crying right now?"

"No." Derek shook his head, clearing his throat again. "You are, not me."

Soren laughed, the corners of her eyes crinkling as she stood up, holding her arms out to him. "Come on, we have to be up early tomorrow for the big plan."

They walked upstairs, getting themselves ready for bed as Soren disappeared into her bedroom with Derek following behind her. She glanced back, wondering why he wasn't going into his bedroom. "What are you doing? Last time I checked, your room is down the hall."

"I know it is, but your bed is comfier." Derek grinned at her, moving further into her bedroom as Soren grinned back at him. "Is that okay with you?"

Soren hummed to herself, dragging it along further. "Yes."

"That's good. Good." Derek nodded, standing in front of her as he tilted her chin up, leaning down again as his lips grazed hers.

She brought her lips closer to his, closing the gap between them as she held onto the back of his head, reaching up on her tip toes as she placed her other hand onto his chest, pushing her hand further up his shirt as he groaned. They continued kissing, their lips touching every part of their bodies as Soren removed her lips and began kissing his neck, right where his sweet spot was.

She reached down, placing her hand over his pajama bottoms as he moaned, feeling her hands on him as she cupped him, feeling him through the bottoms. She looked up at him, seeing him nod at her as she placed her hand into his boxers, wrapping her hand around his cock as she began pumping him at the right pace.

"Shit, Soren." Derek groaned, throwing his head back as she brought her hand out, pushing him further towards her bed as he laid down on it with her now straddling his waist. Derek instinctively placed his hands onto her hips, pushing his hips up against her as she moaned, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Soren grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head as she moved her hands along to his chest, feeling his abs under her touch as she brought her lips down, kissing his chest the entire way down to his boxers until she stopped.

Derek lifted his hips up, as Soren took the hint, grabbing his boxers down him and whilst he remained naked she was still fully clothes. He stared at her, grabbing the hem of her tank top as he brought it up to reveal her breasts as he kneaded them in his hands making her throw her head back again.

Soren helped him take off her pajama shorts, tossing them onto the ground as she rolled her hips against him, making them both moan at the feeling of their naked bodies moving together. Derek twisted her nipples between his fingers, watching her eyes turn heavy with lust. "Do you want to do this?"

"Yes." She whimpered, slamming her hips back against him as he groaned again. She reached into her nightstand, pulling out the condom wrapper as she placed it over his cock, rolling it down slowly as she looked back at him, lifting herself up as she guided his cock to her entrance.

Soren lowered her hips slowly, gasping at the feeling of him inside her as she gripped onto his chest giving herself a second to adjust before the pleasure took over. "Oh, God." She moaned, lifting herself up and then slamming herself back down onto him.

"Holy shit." Derek moaned, as she rolled her hips against him.

Soren rode him even faster, feeling the pleasure building up in her abdomen the more she moved as the only sound around them was their skins slapping against one another and their moans. Derek breathed harshly as she tightened herself around his length, he felt the same sensation building up to as he got closer to the edge.

"Oh, God." Soren moaned. "I'm close, Derek."

"Same, baby." Derek leaned his head back, digging his fingers further into the side of her waist that was sure to leave a bruise.

Soren moved hard and fast, riding him at the exact pace she knew would cause him to tip over the edge. She felt herself getting closer to the edge as she felt her legs start to shake as their moans got louder and louder. Derek's body was practically trembling as his cock twitched inside of her as they came at the same time, their bodies jerking together until they go limp. Soren gasped for a breath, falling forward as she leaned against his chest, feeling his heart beating fast under her head.

They stayed silent for a moment until Soren got off him, falling beside him as she felt exhaustion wave over her. Derek stood up, disappearing to dispose of the condom as he walked back into the room with a wet cloth, opening her legs as he placed the cloth over her, wiping everything away as she quietly moaned at the feeling.

He grabbed his larger shirt off the floor, placing it on her as it went down to her thighs as he moved her further up the bed, placing the duvet over her body as she pushed her face into the pillow. When Derek had cleaned himself up too, he got himself dressed as he got into bed beside her, she snuggled up into his chest as they fell asleep.