¹

Deep breaths.

Count - 1 , 2 , 3.

In
Out

You're okay.

The smell of textbooks filled my nostrils as I dumped my head into the locker, inhaling sharply. My chest tight and lump in my throat growing. Alot of people suffer from panic attacks , I was one of them. The feeling was suffocating. I had no control of my airways. It was as if someone had their foot pressed down on my throat, forcing me not to breathe freely. My forehead glistened with sweat and so did my palms. My nerves jittery and eyes blinking several times like a broken Polaroid camera.

1 , 2 , 3.

Pulling myself up , I gulp and shut the locker. A few seconds felt like hours of nonstop torture.

It's my second day at the university of Los Angeles. The building was gigantic and beautiful. Very vintage . I'm in the literature field. Shoot me , I love burying myself in books. I've always found peace and tranquility within the pages of fantasy and Shakespeare. Anything to escape reality. I've never been Ms popular or the girl guys swooned over. I'm the girl that boys asked answers to homework. Sure , I've had guys crush on me but I've always kept my focus on school. Being an A student was my goal. The only way I could free myself from the wealth of my oppressive parents. Not as if my education helped me though.

From oppressive parents to dominant husband.

You can say I've got a fucked up life.

We've been married for almost a month now. I truly don't recall having a conversation. He's an asshole.

"There she is-", the sound of his voice echoed through the hall. No matter how fast I tried to get out , I was now stuck. "Running home?", he appeared before me. Others turning to glance. I take in a deep breath before lifting my eyes to meet his doe eyes. "Jungkook-", I whisper, clutching my books against my chest which slowly became suffocated again. "Where you running too?", he raised a brow. My eyes shift to his friends cackling.

We all had schooled together. I was surprised to see them studying here...with me. Jungkook was one of those few boys who had liked me throughout high school yet I never have him a chance. Not because I was focused on studies but because he was a jerk and bully.

"Home-", I trail and try passing but he stopped me. I knew where this was heading and it made me nervous. Tears pricked my eyes as I lift them to meet his again. "Don't. Don't play innocent " , he grit , placing his hands on his waist. "Jungkook- just let me go home", I whisper, hiding my anxiety. "Home? To your husband?", he flashed his cunning grin. Chatter filled the hallway. "19 and married? You know Anastasia, I didn't take you to be such a desperate little whore", he spat. My insides churned and I could feel the puke rising. His words sliced me open while everyone snickered.

Suddenly everyone had wicked clown masks on. The place turned Into a circus and I was the one being mocked at.

I try passing again but this time he shoved me back. "Jungkook ", I snap. "I had asked you to be my girlfriend throughout high school. You were always sitting up on that high fucking horse. Ms A student. Rich ass bitch who behaved all humble and mighty. Got yourself a rich guy? Heard he's fit to be your fucking father-", he raised his voice louder and louder until my ears felt as if blood was oozing out. I chew on my lip, forcing myself not to cry.

Why wasn't anyone helping me?

"You should he ashamed. I should have known you were into rich men. You'd never settle with a peasant. Well, fuck you Anastasia and fuck your husband", he growled in my face before turning and walking away, his faithful friends following after passing me disgusted glances. My heart pound within my chest as I rush out of the hall without making eye contact with others.

The tears came crashing down my crimson cheeks. I couldn't hold in the hiccups as I sobbed , gasping for air at the same time.

Not being able to breathe- sucks.

I wish I had the option of calling up my parents and asking them to fetch me. Unfortunately, I have never had that option. I fend for myself, I cry alone. I bare the pain and burdens alone! They got me married for their own benefits. What about me?

What about their little girl.

A/n - what do you guys think?

Also this chapter is dedicated to
HavenViolet
Truly made my day✨️💜