²²

Her skin glowed underneath the booth lights. Their tongues lapsing over each other. His hands squeezing her waist, her thighs , neck – he wanted to feel – touch every inch of her creamy body. Anastasia slipped her hands into his hair , grinding herself on his hard length. Their clothes keeping them from fucking.

"You are so beautiful ", he whispered into her ear. She lift herself on her knees , rubbing her breasts against his face. Taehyung chuckled lowly, groping her ass underneath the glitzy dress. "Are you wearing –" , "A thong? Yes", she complete for him. For a second his jaw dropped,  watching her get off his lap, lifting her leg and placing the heel between his spread legs. "Would have never taken you to be a wild one baby", he leaned forward, wrapping a hand around her ankle, his lips trailing kisses around her knee – up her inner thigh. Anastasia chewed on her lip, admiring the way he sucked on her skin. "God-", she moaned. Taehyung smiled against her skin which glistened with his saliva. "You are mine", he said while pressing his nose into her thigh. "You left me –", she whispered, causing him to halt the kiss and lift his eyes to meet hers. "I'm sorry baby", he placed her leg onto the floor and stood,  height towering her. "I just – I did not want things escalating ", he reached to cup her cheeks but she swat his hands away. He stared down at her, wondering if she was hurt. Her eyes holding no emotion. Nothing giving away how she was feeling.

"Taste me", the words that left her lips made his cock ache. He tilt his head , hoping her heard right. "What?", he asked to be sure. "You heard me", she flushed pink. Taehyung couldn't help but smirk , his hand draping around her jaw. "You want to be tongue fucked?", he pressed his nose into her cheek. "Yes", she breathed. "Fuck baby. I think bringing you tonight was a great idea–", he gave her cheek a kiss before backing her up against the cushion padded wall and dropping to his knees. Anastasia's eyes widen as she looked down. "What are you doing?", she asked in the most confused tone. "Tasting you", he ran his fingertips over her thighs,  hiking up the dress. He cursed while admiring her in a black thong. "Fuck me sideways ", he mouthed. "This goes over here -", he took her left leg, guiding it over his shoulder. She leaned against the wall, index in her mouth and the other hand clinging to his hair. Taehyung planted soft kisses against her thighs , using his index to slide the thong to the side. His breath fanning her soaked pussy. "You are mind blowing-", he whispered before flicking his tongue through her pink folds. Anastasia moaned around her index , throwing her head back and shutting her eyes.

"You're so beautiful. All spread out like this – for me", he sucked on her slippery clit, causing her to flinch. "Stay still ", he swat her thigh then dived back in. Tongue swirling around her clit. He part her folds, slipping in his middle finger. Anastasia blocked her mouth,  as if the people outside would hear her lewd moans over the thunderous music. He looks up through his dark lashes. "Don't cover your mouth. I want to hear you", he orders before sticking his tongue into her clenching core. Tongue and fingers working until her legs are shaking. She's screaming between moans. Taehyung thrusts harder,  until her juices are leaking down his wrist. "Tae–" , she bites down hard on her lip before exploding. Literally seeing stars. He takes his time to clean the mess dripping down her thighs. "Ou", she flinches. Sensitive from orgasming. "You taste exquisite my love", he gets to his feet , hooking his hands underneath her thighs and hoisting her up. Anastasia wraps around him like a koala. Their lips connecting. "Taste yourself ", he moans ,snaking his tongue into her mouth while walking them to the couch.

He lays her on her back,  kissing her collarbone before removing his coat. "Come for me one more time baby", he shift his gaze to her. Furrowing his brows,  he reached out , touching her cheek. "Anastasia?", he called out. Her eyes shut, no movement coming from her frozen body. "Baby? ", he pressed his finger against the side of her neck,  feeling her slow pulse. "Anastasia?", he swat her cheek. "Hey-", he panicked. "Anastasia ", he begins  searching her body, trying to figure out what went wrong. After a few seconds of complete shock, his eyes lock with her arm, a faint blue mark. Like a bee sting. An injection. They drugged her?

Red.

All he saw was red.

That was his breaking point. He did not hesitate this time. Covering her with his coat – he takes his gun and walks out of the booth. The music thumping in his ears. Everyone faded. The world slowing underneath his feet. He could feel his body vibrating, leaking from anger. He was fuming. Nothing was going to stop him. He was a force. He made a promise to protect her. She trusted him.

She trusts him.

Pushing his way through the horny crowd, he makes his way to the bar where the men were laughing and having a fan-fucking-tastic time. Ricks eyes lock with Taehyungs. No emotion , just dull , hunter eyes. "Taehyung ", Rick screams as he lifts the gun, shooting one of the Americans in the forehead. The man drops dead. "Taehyung!", Ben is on his feet. But taehyung was after Graham, who got to his feet and rushed to take cover. Everyone was now in a frenzy. Screams filling the club. Everyone shoving to get out. "Taehyung stop!", Rick rushed toward him only to get fisted in the face. "Fuck!", Rick holds his bleeding nose. The other American runs to attack, firing his gun . But also shot in the face. Another dead. "I told you – if anyone dies tonight. It's your fucking fault!", taehyung growls, punching Rick in his face until the man was on his back, coughing blood. "Taehyung!", Ben grabs taehyung from behind. Taehyung elbows Ben in his chest,  getting off Rick and hitting Ben in his face with the gun.

Graham came out of hiding,  knocking the gun out of taehyungs hand. "I'm going to fucking kill you!", Graham yelled, his eyes on his dead friends. "Fucking psychopath!", he add, lunging forward. They were wrestling at this point. Punching to earn blood. Taehyungs white shirt stained in crimson. Ben was on his knees, checking if Rick was alive. He had never seen this side of taehyung. Graham and him boxing until taehyung had to end it. He grabbed a bottle, busting it on the counter , stabbing Graham straight in his neck. The man chokes, eyes widening as he dropped to his knees. The blood gushed out his neck , giving him a few more seconds of life begone he fell onto his face.

Taehyung coughed, breathing heavily as he leaned against the counter. He was hurt. But he got what he wanted. He kept to his promise. "What the fuck have you done!", Ben screamed , holding an unconscious Rick. Taehyung furrowed his brows , staring down at them. "What have I done? You brought this on yourself when you fucking touched my wife", taehyung seethe. Blood trickling from his lip and right eye. "I don't play around with what's mine. You should know this", he pushed himself off the counter. "Do you want to go back to fucking prison? Why the fuck have you started a war?", Ben grit. He knew Grahams men will come for them.

"War? I am hell. Whoever enters will fucking burn ", taehyung breathed while walking away. His steps take him to the booth. Anastasia still unconscious. He put on his coat then lifted her into his arms.

The sound of wailing sirens , made him scrunch his nose.

"You're safe", he whispered.