¹³

"Kiss me".

He raised a brow , tilting his head. Those words seemed foreign to me too. I'm sure he's just as surprised.

"Anastasia, I don't think you understand what you're asking for", he stroked my cheek with his knuckles. "I think I was pretty clear ", I sniffle , just wanting to he touched. I shift closer,  making sure not to lay my hands on him. "Please ", I whisper, sounding like a plead. He inhaled sharply, shifting his gaze away from me. "Am I not pretty enough?", my question made him scoff, yet he never answered. "Please ", I beg. "Anastasia ", he looked my way again. "I can't ", he removed his hand from my face and got out from being huddled underneath the counter. I follow him. "You're clearly in shock", he switched off the stove and oven. "Why won't you just kiss me?", I mumble. "Because I don't want too", he snapped.

We stare at each other before he walks out of the kitchen. Suddenly I'm embarrassed. Why did I even ask? I knew he wouldn't. He only does so when he's bored. I dry my cheeks with the back of my hands and pace out. I just wanted to be taken care of. Why was loving me so hard? Why did my parents not care? Being neglected was like being wrapped in plastic. Suffocating and screaming yet no one can hear. They choose not to see. They choose not to help.

Here I was , sobbing again as I made my way up the creaky stairs , into my bedroom which felt quiet without Gwen. I hope she was doing okay with Kyra and didn't mind me not calling like I said I would. She had made my bed. Sheets tucked and pillows fluffed.

"Anastasia ".

"Yeah?", I whisper, turning around to find him standing at my door. His brows furrowed and eyes on the floor. "Is everything okay?", I ask. He gave a nod before finding my eyes. "I agreed to marry you for money". I blink , watching him stroll in. "They paid me to marry you. It was for their business deal to be sealed". He halt infront of me as I stare up. Honestly I wasn't surprised by his confession. We didn't know each other. "I don't see the problem ", I trail. "The problem is-", he whispered, reaching up and cupping my cheek. "I didn't think I'd keep you for so long". I lean into his touch, closing my eyes and just breathing. "There's this constant urge. A battle within me. Punish you into submission or burn the fucking world down for touching you". I pry my eyes open , staring into his. "Which one is winning?", I ask. He dipped his head, lingering his lips over mine.

"Both", he breathed before pressing his lips to mine. I gasp for a second before kissing him back. My hands go up to drape around his neck but he took them in his , holding them behind my back. "Keep them to yourself ", he whispered. "Why?", I moan softly. "Because I said so", he broke the kiss, walking me to the bed. "Lay down", he instructed. I do as I'm told. I tried not to watch his movements but I do anyway. He removes his t-shirt, exposing his beautiful skin which was inked. I couldn't tell the designs in the dim lighting but he was surely perfect.

"Stop me if you're uncomfortable", he whispered as he climbed onto the bed , taking ahold of my ankles and parting my legs. "If only you were this willing on our wedding night", he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my cotton pants. "Lift ", he ordered and I did, allowing him to slide off them off. I felt naked. Exposed. I wondered what I looked like in his eyes.

"Spread your legs baby".

Baby?

The word was like honey leaking out of his mouth. He called me something other than my name. Not whore, slut , bitch. He called me baby. Something pure and innocent.

I part my legs, chewing on my index while he dragged his index across my inner thigh. "Have you ever been touched ?", he asked. My toes curl into the sheets as his lips hover my neck. "Not willing ", I scrunch my nose. "Never again. I will kill them", he whispered into my ear before his lips find mine again. They were soft but not gentle. His tongue flicking out, seeking entrance. I gladly part my lips , allowing his tongue to snake in. I recall the first time we kissed. It was odd and weird. Forced.

"Taehyung-", I whimper as his erection rubbed against my panties. My hands involuntarily gripping his biceps. I feel his body flinch against mine but he remained silent, keeping his lips against mine. His hands hook underneath my thighs as he pressed his cock against me. Ever so slowly, I glide my hands across his smooth back, wrapping them around his neck. My fingertips sinking into his soft ,silky hair.

"Anastasia ", he breathes.

"I'm sorry", I whisper, removing my hands. "It won't happen again ", I hoped he wouldn't leave like he did the last time. Instead, he takes my hand and places it against his cheek. I watch as he exhaled, closing his eyes and rubbing his skin against my palm. He was like a lost soul, searching for shelter from a storm.

"Are you okay?" , I whisper.

"Your hands are so warm", his voice almost hard to hear. We remain still until he was ready to kiss me again. Peppering my jaw . My fingertips sink into his hair while I softly moaned underneath his weight. His lips against mine burning skin felt like heaven.

I never wanted this to end.

"Taehyung ", a loud voice boomed. I know that voice all too well. Rick.

"Fuck", taehyung grumbled into my neck. "What is it?", I sit as he got off me , adjusting his pants to hide his erection. "Stay in the room", he said while putting on his t-shirt and leaving. I sigh out, pushing my hair off my face and slipping back into my pj's. The sensation of his skin on mine still lingered. He tasted sweet. He smelled so good.

-
Taehyungs pov:

Fuck Rick.

I make sure my fucking cock wasn't sticking out before I enter the living room. "What now?", I fuss. "What do you mean?", he raised a brow as if it weren't obvious. "Ben said to meet him 20 minutes ago. I told you stop hanging with those fools. They take up your time", he meant Brice and gang. "Ben totally slipped my mind", I rub my forehead. "You're not focused these days kim. Don't make me forcefully take away distractions", he warned. I drop my hand and shake my head. "I'm not distracted. Let's go", I grab my bike keys from the little coffee table. "Don't deny it kim. You've been distracted. That little pet of yours better not get in the way of our jobs", his tone low yet menacing.

"She isn't a pet and I can assure you that she won't " , I raise a brow. "Don't make me be a bad guy", he uttered and shift to pass but I fist his shirt to stop him. "What's that supposed to mean?", I frown. "Exactly what you're thinking", he glared. "She is not a distraction ", I grit. "Keep it that way", he pushed my hand off and walked out.

I punch the wall on my way upstairs. She was still seated on the bed, knees drawn to her chest.

"Lock the door", I instruct. "Where are you going ?", her voice almost miserable that I'm leaving her alone again. "Just lock the door", I repeat and walk out. Rick always picked the wrong fucking times to go out. He was wrong about her being a distraction. It was my fault. I had forgotten about Ben.

Anastasia was not an issue.