Chapter 9

«don't you have training today?» i asked Pedri «nope it's my day off, why?» «don't know just asking» i shrug «are you sure?» he asked while smirking i don't answer him and turn all red, he laughs and answers «fine I'm gonna show you around!» i smile back as an answer, he gets up from the sofa and gives me his hand to wake me up I take his hand and go get ready.

The outfit:

(If you don't like it just change it! <33)

I went down stairs to find Pedri talking to his mother, «pay attention to her!» i heard Martina saying, «yeah mom don't worry she's not a kid anymore!» Pedri answers rolling his eyes «well you guys hated each other i can't trust you!» she exclaimed «momm how many times do i have to tell you that I'm 20 and she's 18!!» i heard them talking, then went down stairs to join the conversation, «don't worry ms Martina nothing is going to happen» i said smiling «okey just don't kill each other!» she declared «promise!» me and Pedri answered in sync which makes us look to each other weirdly and laugh.

I'm in Pedri's car in the the passenger seat, «shit I've forgot something, I'm coming!» he announced «hurry up I'm not waiting an hour here» i answered rolling my eyes, «okey I'm coming back» and with that he left the car and get back to the house, it's been 5 minutes that he left, I'm still waiting for him until a boy wearing sun glasses approaches their front door and knock, after some seconds Martina opens the door and hugs him, «Hello Pablo it's been a long time!» she exclaimed "WHAT PABLO?! IS IT GAVI?!!" I've told myself, he puts off his glasses «Hello ms Martina, Pedri called me and told me to join him» the mysterious Pablo declared, «oh yes he's in the toilette he's coming, get in!» "i forgot something, liar"  i told myself while rolling my eyes «nah thanks ms Martina I'm waiting for him here don't bother yourself!» he claimed "such a sweet talker, it can't be Gavi!" I told myself while looking at him, Martina closes the door and that guy is waiting there while scrolling through his phone.

some minutes later Pedri finally leaves the house and makes their usual handshake with Pablo, they both approach the car then the guy take a look at my directions and freezes «hold up.» he said «what wrong?» Pedri asked still walking the driver door, «you didn't told there's gonna be a guest!?» he frowns «well she's not completely a guest, get in and you'll see» Pedri shrugs while smirking and get in the car, «WHAT THE HELL?!» i whispered, he laughs as an answer then that guy get in the back seat, «another footballer i see there?» i said «well Sara Pablo Gavi, Pablo Sara Lanzo» Pedri announced "so it is gavi.." we both freeze while the memories came back «oh my god.» Pablo exclaimed, «so that was your plan, leaving me in the car, call Gavi and go take a shit!?» i claimed, Pedri laughs at my comment and responds «calm down at least you guys met!» «yeah always look at the good side of the things» Pablo said «shut up both of you» i glared at them through the rear view mirror, we all laugh then he just starts driving.

«where are we going?» i asked, «you'll see» Pedri answered "you gotta be kidding me, I'm here in a car with the two footballers that all the girls are over, what the hell is happening, am i dreaming?!" I said to myself still not believing what is happening to me, then I got lost in my thoughts and fell asleep while hearing them talking in Spanish to each other.

«hey Sara wake up» someone said while shaking me, i didn't recognize the voice first, i was scared a little bit until I take my mind back and remember where i am, i open my eyes and see Pedri, «finally, you've slept the whole road!» he announced «shut up, i haven't slept since the flight» i answered yawning «well same cause i picked you up from the airport» he claimed «you were sleeping comfortably in a bed, i was sleeping in a freaking plane!» i exclaimed «are you guys gonna get out of the car or still act like kids?» Pablo declared outside, i take a look and find a beach, I missed the reflection of the sun on the water and the shining sand so much, i haven't got there since a while now, my eyes widen and get off the car as fast as i can.

We're sitting on a towel that Pedri brought with him and i ask «why is there nobody here?» «cause people will bother us» Pedri answered and Pablo continue «and we will just take pictures with them and sign orthographes, we won't be comfortable» while avoiding eyes contact with me, «well that's pretty sad for not having privacy» i assumed still looking at Pablo, then released that he's ignoring me and just turn to look at the sun.

After a while sitting in silence I get up from the sand and approach the water, I could feel there eyes on me, until i heard them talking in Spanish again to each other, i stayed there for a moment then go back to them, «what were you guys talking about?» i asked them smiling, they turn all red without any reason, i frown «umm- nothing.. just some-e stuff about football you know!» Pedri explained, «yeah i see» i responded even if i definitely don't believe him, «what were you doing there?» Pablo asked finally looking at me but covers his eyes with his hand over his forehead because of the sunlight, i sit in the middle of them and respond «don't know it just so calming to keep looking at the sea» «i know right! But Pedri never agreed with me» he shrugs, laughs and takes a look at Pedri, i follow his gaze then Pedri look at both of us and say «What?!» i made an eyes contact with Pablo and laugh.

Hope you enjoyed this
First day in Barcelona, first time seeing Pablo Gavi
Next chapter soon
good reading <3