The shocking Proposal

Boun walked to Inside Pretty's room and looked around the whole place with a smile....

Boun : Nice room....

Pretty awkwardly smiled at him then looked down immediately... So Boun looked at her face then smiled again...

Boun : Your Brother told me something... Is that true?

Pretty : Ugh? Wh... What did he said?

Boun : He said many lies and I believed only one thing from all of it.... You  already in a relationship with someone...Is that true or is is it Just for reason to skip this Marriage??

Pretty looked at his face then looked down with a sad face..

Boun : Mm?

Pretty : It's true.. I can't marry anyone else except him...

Boun : Oh! Well,its a Serious one.. right??

Pretty : Yes..

Boun : You sure  that you really wanna live with him?

Pretty : Mm..

Boun : Then I'll tell him that , My Sister in law is very serious with this relationship and I like to become her brother in law...

Pretty : Ugh?

Pretty looked at his face with a confused face when she heard that..so Boun Chuckled and smiled at her...

Boun : You are still not recognised me kid ??

Pretty blinked her eyes  twice with extreme confused face when she heard that and slowly shook her head as No...

Boun : (( Smiles))  I'm Alex's cousin brother... Boun !

Pretty shocked when she heard her boyfriend' s name from him and most Importantly the word cousin Brother....

Pretty : Wh... What?? Really?? But we-

Boun : (( Smiles)) We met once when i dropped him at your College..But i was wearing My helmet and you saw my half face.... That's why you couldn't recognise me Now...

Pretty shocked and smiled widely with extreme happiness...

Pretty : Th-- Then why you don't told me this early??

Boun : (( smiles) Actually I had a doubt when I saw your Pic... Because I saw you only once too right??  But I wanna the  confirmation.. Now I've got it....

Pretty : Ohh... But... So.. You...

Boun : (( Smiles)) Now I'm Going to tell this  to your uncle and ask the permission..

Pretty : WHAT??? No no Phi Wait.. I.. Um...

Boun : (( Sighs)) You really need to cancel this Marriage?

Pretty :  YES!!

Boun :  So We have to do  this right Now! Okay?

Pretty looked at his face then slowly nod her head as yes with extreme tensed face...

Pretty : But My Uncle--

Boun : Don't worry.. I'll Manage..Okay?

Pretty smiled and quickly nod his head as Yes..So Boun smiled and quickly walked to the door then opened it.. suddenly he saw Prem standing infront of the room with leaning on the wall and  looking at Boun with extreme serious face... So Boun chuckled and slowly walked to outside...

Boun :  You still waiting here?

Prem looked at him angerily then  quickly walked to him..

Prem : What did you do with my Sister?