To the Beach

Boun : What did you called me??

Prem : Ugh? N... Nothing....

Boun chuckled and looked at him with a Smirk when he heard that looked at Alex and Pretty who controlling their laugh...

Boun : Okay You guys can talk Now..Go Ahead...

Alex : Yeah Yeah.. understood ! i thought, we two are main couples in this Story...but now i understood that, we are only  second lead couples and You guys are the Main!

Boun : (( Smiles)) Go!!

Alex and Pretty smiled and walked a little far from them... So Boun smiled and looked at Prem again..

Boun : Okay How did you know my character is that??

Prem : I'm Sorry..

Boun : Hey!! I need reason !

Prem : Reason ? Why would i give you a reason if It's really clear like a Pure water! I met you only yesterday right?? But with in one day, You did that with me.. So You are very used to behave like this to all..right? And You know ,You and your Character completely opposite which I wanted in my would-be  ! All I can see a Bad vibe and Scared!

Boun : That's okay... Atleast You have an opinion about me.. that's Enough!

Prem sighed with annoyed face then quickly walked to the Garden... So Pretty looked at Prem with a worried face then quickly walked to Boun and Alex Followed her too....

Pretty : Um....Boun He is--

Boun : It's okay... I can understand.. He's Still a kid and Not yet matured enough..Right?

Pretty : Mm... Even he behaved like that, He is very innocent.. Don't Misunderstand him and don't take it all with your heart!

Boun : (( Smiles)) You Know , You guys Sibling bond is really good .. Both you two supporting each other at any cost... that's very good...

Pretty smiled at him then looked at Prem who sitting on the garden swing with extreme frustrated face...

Pretty : One minute Alex... I have to be with him now...

Alex : Okay!!

Pretty smiled and quickly walked to Prem...so  Alex and Boun looked at their partners with a wide smile..

Alex : Boun  I want a help...

Boun : What help?

Alex : Can we go for a  drive Now ? With our lovely birds??

Boun : Where??

Alex : Anywhere!!  I Just wanna go outside with Pret before I rejoin to my duty...

Boun : Okay... But Their uncle Won't agree...

Alex : He will If "YOU"  are asking it!!

Boun : Ugh? Why Me?

Alex : Everyone really liked you and believed you already...and besides,You're a Cope!! You can save us right? 

Boun : but  I didn't take my Gun..

Alex : I Said with your Man power!

Boun sighed and looked at his face with a smile...

Alex : Please!?

Boun : I'll try...

Alex : Thankyou.. Thankyou... Then go!

Boun nod his head then looked at Prem who sitting on the swing with a pouty face . So Boun smiled and quickly walked to Inside .... After sometime, Prem still sitting on the swing with annoyed face.. suddenly Alex and Pretty stood infront of him...so Prem looked at them with a confused face...