Real Psycho

Prem looked at Boun who looking at the sea without saying anything for a moment...

Prem : Boun?

Boun : Mm?

Prem : Why don't you say anything??

Boun : (( Sighs)) What's his name!?

Prem : Ugh? Why you wanna know?

Boun sighed again with a very serious face then looked at Prem with an angery touch...so Prem sighed with looking down then said,

Prem :  John!

Boun immediately looked at Prem with an extreme serious face...

Boun : Your family knew about this?

Prem shocked and  immediately shook his head as No.. So Boun felt more angery and Prem can feel it from Boun's face...

Prem : I... I... Was decided to...to... declare to everyone....but..,

Boun : but ?

Prem : Ugh? Um.... I don't really know how they will react if i say about this and I'm really Scared too if they say Against me.. That's why i keep hiding it... But Now i don't know what to do... It was all unexpected for me .. Your proposal and these all Really made me shocked..what do? Can you help me?

Boun sighed with extreme serious face then looked at the ocean again...

Boun : When did you started this relationship ??

Prem : Why you wanna Know that all  ??

Boun : (( sighs)) If you need my help , then I need to know the complete history.. Because You are a person who i agreed, or i wished to Marry... So If you don't wanna marry me , then I need a perfect clarification on this matter.. So I wanna check How deep your relationship is now...

Prem : Told you , we had S*x---

Boun : S*x Is not a word for a perfect bonding you know that?? It's one of it... There's alot!!

Prem sighed with an awkward face then slowly looked down without saying anything..so Boun looked at Prem who keep Silent at him...

Boun : Are you saying or not?

Prem : I'm saying... I was thinking about where do I start!

Boun : Start from when you met him at first!

Prem : Ugh? It's a 5 years back story? A long one..

Boun : Then make it short!

Prem : Are you crazy?? How can--

Boun : SAY IT !!

Prem : (( Startled)) Okay okay...um.., I was crazy about the car racing..

Boun : Still You are!

Prem : Ugh Yeah..And..um..., I was a fanboy of my booboo at that time..

Boun : Booboo?

Prem : Ugh?? Um JOHN !! It's John!

Boun : You used to call him like that...right?

Prem immediately looked down then quickly nodded as yes with a sad face...So Boun looked at him with a serious face then looked back at the ocean again..

Boun : Continue!

Prem : Ugh? Um...I regularly used to attend all the well known car racing match if John Participating on that event..And whatever happened I'll be there at the stadium even if i wanna skip my class... .

Boun : Great! Then?

Prem : Then One-day, I've gone to watch the race  with one my of college mate  who alike with my madness and that was the first day, We talked eachother...