Traumatized

Prem shocked when Boun did that and looked at him angrily...

Prem : WHATS YOUR PROBLEM BOUN ?!

Boun : I need you to Talk to me...

Prem : That's why you throw it???

Boun : Yeah!

Prem : (( Sighs)) Boun I'm seriously asking?? Do you have any mental Health issues ?? Like any duel personality disorder??

Boun : (( Chuckled)) Why you wanna know?

Prem ; Because of your attitude made me think like that!

Boun : What's the problem in my attitude?

Prem : (( Sighs))Are you kidding me?
You're being good or acting good infront of everyone else and it made eachother and everyone likes your character!! But except with ME! You are always rude and Being JERK infront of me.. And you even threatening me for the whole time..Im  a person who can calculate someone's character with their looks or attitude easily...But Even me, can't understand You!! Who really you are Boun!?  I'm even scared to  travel  with you right Now...

Boun : (( Chuckled)) There's Nothing to be scared of.. I won't eat you while I'm driving!!

Prem : Ughh Will you stop talk with Me like this!??? This is so Disgusting!!

Boun : (( Chuckled)) What did i said to feel disgusting this much?

Prem : What do you mean by eat?

Boun : (( chuckled)) It means as much  as the way you  take it...we can find different meanings In  A sentence.. It's depends upon on the person's character..

Prem : Oh.. I Felt a Negative vibe on that sentence.. So you are saying my character or Me is negative !?

Boun : (( Chuckled)) Can I say Just skip this conversation now ?

Prem looked at Boun with extreme serious face then looked at outside without saying anything...

Prem : Can you go fast please?? I'm gonna miss my bus..I Have class Tommorow!

Boun : If It's Missed, Then you can go Tommorow early morning.. You can stay in my Home..

Prem looked at him angrily when he heard that then looked at outside without saying anything...

Boun : I know your classes isn't your first priority... You wanna see your John.. right?

Prem : If you know then don't ask...

Boun : But I'm feeling Jealous You know !

Prem : (( Sighs)) it's not my fault.. You know about me very well, You know I have already a  boyfriend, You know i have s*x with him, You know we are living together now and still you're walking behind me and insisting to Marry You... right?

Boun : I'm not gonna consider any of it right now.. because I know it's hard to stop a relationship  at sudden..That's why I'm giving you time to Both of you..

Prem : I can't!!! Why don't you understand that? You don't know anything about My John.. He won't agree for this..

Boun : Try to convince him and tell him that leave your A*s Soon and give me those safely !

Prem shocked when he heard then looked at him angerily..

Prem : Fu*k You @$@$$@ !

Suddenly Boun stopped his car when he heard that word then looked at Prem with a Death glare..

Boun : IF YOU DARE ONE MORE TIME TO USE SUCH WORDS INFRONT ME AGAIN YOU WILL GET THE WORSE FROM ME..DO YOU UNDERSTAND??

Prem shocked and swollowed his saliva when he saw him like that...