Be with You

Prem shocked when he saw Boun and he remembered his threat...so  he quickly looked away from him then looked at his uncle..

Prem : I'll be back quickly uncle...

Uncle : Okay Hurry...!

Prem nod his head as Yes then slowly walked to the stairs without looking at Boun...But Suddenly he looked at Boun to check him and he shocked even more when he saw Boun's eyes still on him.. so He looked away again then ran to upstairs even he can't run properly... After reaching the roof, he put down the bucket then sighed with annoyed face...

Prem : Why the hell is he here Now !? Why am I even bothering about him? Why am I even shivering?? Argh!!!

Prem quickly put the bedsheet and blanket for dry then sat on the edge of the roof barricade Instead of going down... Suddenly He heard his AuntMa's call...

Prem !!!

Prem : (( Yeah Yeah call me.. I'm not gonna come down !!!))

Prem are you there ?? PREM!! !!!!!

Prem : Argh!!!

Prem sighed with extreme annoyed face and decided to give reply before she break her throat.. so He quickly got up and walked to the side where he can hear his AuntMa's sound then looked down at the backyard and saw she looking at him with a small basket...

Prem : WHAT!!!

Auntma : What are you doing up there!?

Prem : I... I was drying up my Washed clothes and  Bedsheet!

Auntma : Bedsheet?? You urinated on it !?

Prem : WHAT!!!!? Argh No !!!

Auntma : Then What's New habits??

Prem : Argh! It's nothing.. Now say what do you want !?

AuntMa : Can you  pluck some fresh Rambutans!?

Prem : Argh??

Auntma : look Over there!

She pointed her finger up.. so Prem looked at the side then saw the tiny little fruits, leaning over the roof...

Prem : (( Sighs)) For what !? Are you gonna prepare your special dish again !? I don't want it !

Auntma : It's Not for you.. It's For Your Mom in law !

Prem : Ugh?

AuntMa : Boun Said His  Mom likes this fruit alot...so Pluck some...

Prem : Why you ordering ??  You can call Your son in law then !?

AuntMa : Uh You Don't know manners!

Prem : Nothing gonna happen if a police'officer pluck some fruits...