Confirmed

Two days later..

Boun Standing inside his cabin with an extremely angry face and his every subordinate staying in front of him with extreme tensed face...

Boun : What were you all doing these days ? I gave all of you some tasks but Everyone's files were empty! Everything says No information, No information,
NO INFORMATION.. IDIOTS!!!

The subordinate Stayed in front of him with an extreme tensed face...so when No one dared to say anything,their group leader Steven came forward with a slightly tensed face...

Steven : Sir, we tried our best..but still we couldn't get much information about anyone who knew about this case and all..I think they are all left from this country already...

Boun immediately looked at him with his death glare when he said that..so Steven quickly looked down with tensed face.. Boun sighed with an extremely angry face then quickly walked to his table then opened his laptop and quickly opened a photo then turned the Monitor at them all .so They all looked at the monitor and saw a photo..

Boun looked at them all sharply when he saw all of them looking at the screen with their widened eyes

Boun : Did you see the other couples?

The subordinates quickly nod their heads together..

Boun :Their names are Fort and Peat..These guys were their friends since their college time..They knew about them well..
I think one of them will help us..I mean they should!

Steven : as we found the person, can't we track their Phone??

Boun : If there was such an opportunity, wouldn't I have done it in the first place ??

Steven : Why can't we do it then ??

Boun : Where have you been when I saying about this case ?

Steven : Ugh? Um..I----

Boun : All The phone connections of the people who are close to John are connected with an unknown source or a group who always engaged with computers.so that unknown source can get information if somebody tracked their phones..So By that, they will get to know we are behind them..That will lead to escape the real culprits..got it ? This case should be investigate confidentially until I say so..

Steven : Oh! So..How can we find them sir ?

Boun sighed and quickly took another photos then showed it to them..so they all looked at the photos...

so they all looked at the photos