The Confession

Now can you walk?

Prem looked at his face then looked back at his hand with extreme angery face...Boun Smirked When he saw Prem's angery face and understood Prem doesn't liked it....So Boun Smiled and slowly released his hand..

Boun : Sorry ! I thought it will helps you to overcome your fear!

Prem : Did i asked your help?

Boun : Nope! But your face saying so...

Prem looked at him with extreme angery face when he saw Boun's happy smirk...

Prem : If something happened to my heart , I will blame you..

Boun : (( Chuckled)) So you're Feeling too Afraid?

Prem : Yes!! Have you ever tasted the sea water?

Boun : (( Chuckled)) Not yet...

Prem : Then Good to you....

Boun : (( Smirk)) You did it..right?

Prem : Once...It was Seconds but i felt it like an hour...But  It's really good to taste you know...You should try the sea water whenever you get time.. The iodine is really important to function your brain Properly.. Because your brain gone vacation after you met me !

Boun Chuckled when he heard that and shook his head as with a mocking smile at Prem.. So Prem looked at him confusingly when he saw that...

Prem : What?

Boun : Sea salt does not contain enough iodine to meet minimal human needs.. because the average iodine content of ocean salts is approximately 2 ppm...so if we wanna meet iodine requirements, other sources must  be added.... in.... It!

Prem : Oh!! You were a Post Graduated on chemistry right! I forgot it.. I'm a  Maths student and I'm sorry for my mistake....

Boun : Hahahaha!!

Boun started to laughing when he heard that...And Prem started to provoked even more...

Prem : WHAT!!?

Boun : God !! Kid,  There's no any connection between this and My studies.. It's a common knowledge and even the fishermen will knew this....And More over, This was something we know long ago when we were around 7 or  8th grade... So i think  You skipped your Environment science part... Aren't you? Or Did your brain gone vacation in that exact part too ?

Prem immediately looked at Boun with annoyed face then quickly looked at the sea again... Eventhough His face was angery in real, but Prem  felt some Embarrassment because of his words and Boun understood it...but he acted as cool and controlled himself hardly...

Boun : Okay Leave that all! so Prem..,
Are we gonna stay here ??

Prem : If you wanna go,  then go.... Don't call me... I'll stay here... That's better!

Boun : Are you Afraid of the sea or are you afraid of be with Me?

Prem : Can i say Both??

Boun : Sure!! But Don't be a coward!

Prem : I'M NOT!! I Hate the Both!

Boun : Okay Fine! Then stay here as long as you want and  I don't care !

Boun sighed with annoyed face then quickly walked  fastly to the beach..So Prem looked at Boun then quickly remembered about the teasing and Joking what he was faced at college by the name of this fear..And he was always waited for this moment to over Come it....So he looked at Boun then quickly called his name...

Prem : Boun Wait!!!

Boun stopped immediately with a Smirk then turned around at him with a serious face...