The Tension

The same day..

Boun driving back to Prem's home and Prem sitting at the passenger seat without saying anything.. Pretty and Alex sitting behind them with lovely talks and didn't even bothered about the angry birds who sitting on the front seat..... suddenly,

Alex : Boun!

Boun : Mm?

Alex : Can we go for a Movie?

Boun : Uh! Are you going to stay here today?

Alex : We won't get this chance again..right? So Please!!!

Boun : (( Smirks)) Not we actually ! I will get a  Chance Again like this with Prem .. Right Prem?

Prem immediately looked at Boun with a death glare then turned away his eyes from him and quickly  wore his earphone inside his ears tightly to not let hear the nuisance anymore.. so Boun controled his laugh then concentrated on the road again with a smirk...

Alex :  That's good for you two..Not for us na !! So Please??

Boun sighed with Annoyed face then  looked at the front mirror then saw Alex and Pretty looking at him with extreme pleading face and waiting for a good answer..

Boun : (( sighed)) Movies you can watch after your Marriage too...Now let's go back to home...

Alex : Bounnie  Please!!!!!

Boun immediately stopped his car then looked at Alex with a Death glare..

Alex : Opsssss!..Sorry Buddy.. I forgot that your doesn't like that call..Now leave it.. Take the car to the theatre now..

Boun looked at him with extreme angery face when he Heard that...

Alex : Um....Not me..She is insisting me!!

Alex Pointed his finger at Pretty and Boun saw pretty' s eyes widening with the shock when Alex make her as a culprit...

Boun : You wanna go for a movie?

Pretty shocked and quickly shurgged her shoulders as No with a pouty face...

Boun : Then?

Pretty : Your brother is the one who compelling me for this.. I'm innocent here !

Boun : Knew it! I know this Idiot will be the Mastermind behind this idea..

Alex : Oh Come on!! I won't get this Chance again.. And BESIDES,,, This would be a different feeling for us and it won't be the same if we go for a movie after our marriage!

Boun : Why? The theatre will run away from you if it's saw you two after Marriage ?

Alex : Ughh Nooo!!! It's.. Um...Uh How can i say that?? What is done before and after the wedding is very different!! You don't know anything about that because you are anti romantic person right!?

Boun : (( Sighs)) So What do you want me to do?

Alex : Just do what I said and learn how to love Someone.. or else your Prem gonna divorce you soon after the Marriage...

Boun immediately looked at Prem with a smirk when he heard that..but Prem was sitting there with looking at his phone and not listening to anyone and anything around.... So Boun looked back at Alex with a smirk..

Boun : Then what about my  Mom ?? She is still waiting  there for us.. She needs to go to her botique after this!

Alex : Pretty said,  Her uncle Ben will drop her if we called him and say about this...

Boun : Oh ! So you two well planned all this.. right?

Alex and Pretty looked at him with an awkward smile when they realised that Boun had caught on to their plan... so Boun sighed and sat on his seat  properly..