Alone

The same Day..

Boun sits in front of the Mortuary like a stone and Ben stands in front of him with an extremely sad face and he can see how much Broken his friend is now... suddenly the pathologist and his assistants came out and they looked at them both sadly.. so Boun quickly got up and walked to them..

Pathologist : Procedures all done sir..

Boun : Okay.. Can we see now ?

Pathologist: Sure sir..

Then they walked inside again and Boun tried to walk behind them. so Ben was shocked and quickly held his wrist...

Boun : Hm ?

Ben : Stay here..I'll take care of this !

Boun looked at him with his serious face when he asked that..

Boun : I'm a police officer too Ben!

Ben looked at him with an extremely sad face then slowly released his hand..so Boun Slowly walked in and Ben followed him with controlling his tears..And There she is. laying on the steel Mortuary desk without even recognising her face.. because Her body completely disfigured beyond recognition after the huge explosion..Ben looked at the body then looked at Boun and saw He staying there without any emotion on his face and his eyes still on her burnt face..suddenly,

Pathologist : Here is the post-mortem report sir..

The Doctor stretched the file at Boun..But before he could get it, Ben grabbed it from him and held himself tightly...

Boun : Read it Ben..

Ben quickly nodded as Yes then started to reading in mind..

Pathologist : The cause of death was Head injury..It seems that the bomb was placed on the dashboard of the car..The body was in such a way that the head would fall off her neck..Her skull and bones were completely fractured..And obviously Blast lung, Tympanic Membrane rupture, middle ear damage also happened after that ..But the real tragedy was---This woman was 2 months pregnant !

Ben was shocked as soon as he heard the last line and he quickly looked at Boun and saw he was still staying there and  looking at Sophie's body..so Ben controlled his tears hard and looked at the doctor and nodded his head as okay..

Pathologist : It was a real crime.. Feeling so bad for her and the Woman's husband of course..

Ben looked down with an extremely sad face then again nodded his head as Yes..

Pathologist : Our procedures are all done sir..You can take the body now..

Ben nodded and looked at Boun then slowly held his hand..so Boun blinked and looked at the Doctor..

Boun : Thankyou Doctor..we will call you..And please Don't share The Autopsy report with anyone till we inform you..

Pathologist : okay..

Then Boun looked back at Ben who staying there with extreme sad face..

Boun : I will be at car..

Ben : Okay..

Then Boun quickly walked outside..so Ben stayed there with a sad face then looked at the body again and immediately remembered her pretty and  smiling face still flashing on his mind.. suddenly the Pathologist assistant came to him and stretched at him a small folded cloth..

Ben : Mm?

Assistant : we got This ring and neck chain from the body...

Ben : Oh Okay..