Momma

Whatttt!!?!

Prem shocked when he heard that then quickly walked to a corner window then make it wide opened then looked at the hall where he he has a perfect sight to that side.. Then he saw an middle aged woman sitting on the couch and  Prem's every relatives spreading around her with a wide smile on their all face..

Prem :  Shit !

Suddenly Boun stood right behind him with completely leaning on to Prem then looked at the same direction.....

Boun : Wow! You have a perfect view  from here.. Right?

Prem shocked by his closeness and felt irritated the most....so he quickly knocked  on his belly with his  elbow to make him move from him...

Boun : Ughh!!!! God!!

Boun quickly moved from him with holding his belly tightly with his hands where he feeling hurt ...so Prem looked at him with extreme serious face...

Prem : What are you doing??

Boun : I'm asking the same ! What were you thinking you are doing?? That hurt!

Prem : Why you coming closer to me  ?

Boun : I was Just checking that, what were you looking at !

Prem : Like this?

Boun : (( Sighs)) You Know, I'm very allergic to the pain...If it wasn't you , Then this won't be my reaction if i got hurt...So Mind it and this is your last and final warning !

Prem : Really?? Then try me..

Boun : (( Sighs)) Don't provoke!! If i do something, then your skin will be sealed on that wall and you will need someone's help to peel off you  from it !

Prem shocked and looked at him UH shaped mouth when he heard that and saw Boun looking at him with a sharp look...But suddenly Boun smiled at him again...

Boun : Kidding...

Prem : Ughh!! You are seriously like.. like.. like a ..... C... Caterpillar!!

Boun : (( Chuckled)) WHAT???
You compared me with a  caterpillar??

Prem : Yes!! It's look like beautiful worms and covered in small hairs..but if it contact with human skin, they can cause pain, itching, burning, swelling, and BLISTERING !!

Boun : (( Chuckled)) whoa!! But if you can care  it well , then  it will become a good and Pet butterfly that flies around you at every corner and  It will makes you happy and smile every time !

Prem : I'm talking about the worst one!!

Boun : (( Smiles)) I think the worst and poisonous one will change If you ready accept it!!

Prem : Ughh!! Are you really an FBI Officer?? Because sometimes you are acting like a complete FLIRT!

Boun : An FBI Officer can't flirt? It's in the movies only the FBI Officers are serious and Gentlemen... But in reality, Most of them are like me..

Prem : GREAT! That's why our society still facing Crimes!!!

Boun : Okay why we are talking about these all?? We can  talk about our future right!?

Prem : THERE'S NO FUTURE BETWEEN US!!

Boun : Heyy shush!! Don't loud!

Prem : I WILL!!!

Boun looked at him with extreme serious face when he heard that..But he smiled again at him ..

Boun : kid listen.. My Mom is an heart patient and she doesn't like to hear to loud noises.. so You sh---