Valuable Gift

The Same Noon,..

Prem staying in the balcony side with looking at outside with exhausted eyes... Because He was feeling so sleepy after the Lunch.. especially after having His AuntMa' s special sweet dessert  made his brain Numb.. but All rooms were occupied with Guests and family members... So He Was Just sitting on the swing with half closed eyes.. Suddenly His Phone rang from his pocket....so he slowly took it and  checked the number and saw " Booboo".. So He smiled and looked Around to check if there anyone saying Behind him.. And after confirming no one is there, He answered the call..

Prem : Jhonnyyyy!!!!

" Babyboo I'm confused.. I need your help"

Prem : Ugh?  What!?

"I'm in a watch shop right Now.. I can't select which one is  to pick.. so please help me"

Prem : A watch again ?? John you have already three watches!!

" It's not for me "

Prem : I have too...

It's not for you too honey..

Prem : Ugh? Then?

Aargh I'll tell you... Now check the photo now..

Prem : (( Sighs)) Okay send me..

Okay...

Then John cut the call and send Prem the photo... so Prem opened and saw one beautiful smart watch photo..

Prem : Argh!  This Guy

Prem quickly called him back and with in first ring, John answered it..

Isn't it  beautiful??

Prem : Yeah it's beautiful... Now say this.. to whom you are going to buy that!?

To Your Birthday Boy..

Prem didn't understood at first..but then he shocked and quickly sat straightly on the swing when he realised that He's mentioned about his uncle...

Prem : WHAT!? To My uncle?

Yeah!

Prem : Oh My--- John No!! god!!! Jhonny  where are you now?

"Isn't there a good watch shop near your home which named as Titanium?

Prem shocked Even More and he quickly got up from the swing with UH shaped mouth..And he held his forehead because of the extreme tension..

Prem : You As*hole Fu*k Man are You coming to My home right now ??

Hahahah!! Sorry Sir.. Yes..

Prem : Oh My God!!! Johnny please Don't come.. everyone is here...Please go back..