The Journey

The same Day..,

Prem sitting on the bed with packing his dresses back to his bag with extreme sad face and his Mind still hanging with Boun's threatening words... But he decided to say about this all to John and seek his help to escape from this situation...He knew whatever happen, John will be there for him at any cost...So He got some courage again......
Suddenly,

Bhoo!!!

Prem :  Shia!!

Prem Startled and looked at the side then saw his beloved sister smiling at him..

Prem : Ugh!! What are you doing!??

Pretty smiled and hugged him tightly from behind with kissing on Prem's cheek strongly...

Prem : Ughhhh Move!!!

Pretty : Hahahahaha!!

Pretty laughed and quickly sat on the bed with smiling widely and started to folding Prem's dresses.. Prem saw she is still smiling happily...

Prem : Someone is happy here !

Pretty : (( smiles)) How cannot be iam !? I'm soooooo happy....

Prem : What?

Pretty : Boun's Mom called our uncle Just now..

Prem shocked and stoped folding the cloths instantly when he heard that ...

Prem : Then ?

Pretty : (( Smiles)) Alex' s Parents are coming here on the Sunday... To fixing the date of our Marrige!! Yippeeee!!

Prem sighed with a relieved mind then looked at her face with a sad smile then started to folding his cloths again.. pretty noticed his face becoming dull and she  felt confused...

Pretty : Hey, What happened to you baby?

Prem : Ugh? Nothing...I'm Alright...

Pretty : No you are not!!

Prem : Yes Pret! I'm okay..

Pretty : (( sighs)) You don't like Boun.. Right?

Prem shocked and looked at her face then without saying anything he started to folding his cloths again with looking down...

Pretty : Prem look at me...

Prem : Mm?

Pretty : I know it's not the time for your Marriage and you need to be settled before your marriage....But you know,  Boun is well educated and highly reputed person.. He know that You are a scholar and you Really need to study now...So i think He will let you study More even after your Marriage...

Prem : Marriage?? U... Uncle Fixed My Marriage too?

Pretty shocked when he asked that question and she quickly looked down with an awkward face...