Beautiful Memories

Prem shocked and ran to there where they were fighting eachother ,then tried to pull John back strongly..

Prem: John please Don't... stop it!!!

John : MOVE BACK!!!!!

John didn't stoped at all and continued beating them all and the Senior guys already started to bleeding...So Prem shocked even more and somehow managed to hold John and pulled back strongly..

Prem: John Stop it, It's my college!!!

John : LEAVE ME...I WANNA KILL THESE BAST*RD BEGGARS.. MOVE BACK PREM !!!

Prem : ((Tears)) Baby please No stop it.. Everyone looking at us....

Prem almost started to crying when he couldn't control John anymore...And He understood it's already out of his hands.. Suddenly,

What's Going on Here!!??

Everyone Startled and looked at the side then shocked when they saw Their Principal walking at them with a very serious face... When Principal saw John, He looked at Prem with a death glare... So Prem looked down with extreme sad face..

Principal: EVERYONE GO TO THEIR CLASSES NOW!!

Every students nod their head as yes then quickly walked to their classes... So Principal looked at Prem and John and the other two guys with a very serious face then called one of the senior Guy..

Principal : What's these all Sebastian ??

The Senior guy who named Sebastian wiped his blood which was staying on his lips then walked to the Principal..

Sebastian : Sir, This Guy intrude in our college again.. And when we questioned him , He beat us all for that....

Prem Shocked and looked at the Principal with a sad face when he heard the lie.... John felt extreme angery when he heard that and felt to punch that Guy again and Again... But Prem holding his hand tightly and it made him control himself... Suddenly Principal looked at Prem and John with a serious face...

Principal : Prem come to My office room right now.. And You two, If you won't attend this hour, You will be suspended...So Take First aids and go to your classes...Right now!

The senior guys nod their heads and Quickly walked to their class with a smirk at John.. so John looked at them with a death glare then looked down with controlling his anger hardly...The Principal looked at John with a very serious face...

Principal : Hey You! Stay outside the Campus right now... And Prem come with me..

Then principal walked to his room without saying anything...so Prem slowly released His hand from John then slowly walked behind principal with extreme teary eyes...And John felt extreme guilty for creating a scene and hurt his baby boy.....

Aftersometimes, Prem standing infront of his Principal like a culprit with looking down and principal looking at him with extreme angery face...