Science and ink

Science pov: I feel like I'm not doing enough to fully heal fell I need to study more about his condition and how long he's been feeling this way. These tests have proved quite useful I found out that some of his bone marrow was softer that the others and his ribs seem a bit misplaced even tho I put them in place a couple ribs weren't exactly healthy. I need to call one skeleton....................ink. I dialed his number and he responded in a jiffy "Hey science what's up?" "I need some information on an au..." "Which one?" "Underfell." "Oh uhm why do you need to know?" "Just get your skeleton but over here." The call ended and he appeared Thursday a portal made of ink "What is it that you wanted to show me?" I walked him to room 01 all the hospital lights were off me and ink were walking down the hallway and we finally reached 01. I opened the door and there he was....fell was sleeping soundly while monitors were beeping "O..o..h m..y w..what happened to him?!" "Classic felt an au suffering and saw fell at 0.3 hp. A few days ago they brought him here and I've been taking care of him trying to put him out of harms way." Ink just stared at fell blankly as he drank a blue vial of pain his eyes showed sadness and pity. "When will he be discharged?..." "W..w..well I hav scheduled about a month before release it may be longer." "Understood now here's some information on the au.

Fell sans: Loves his brother with all his heart is very weak but act's strong for the sake of his life
Fell papyrus: Abusive towards his brother he is in the royal guard.
Fell undyne: Very strict on training papyrus 24/7. Never give's breaks

Science pov: Ink left me with the paper and oh dear.... He won't be returning to his au anytime soon *yawn* what time is it 10:30 I should get some sleep.

Word count:349