Nice to see you again bro...

Fell pov(short): I can't believe it...after all this time he was right there I ran to him "BROTHER *sob*" (Fell and his brother both ran to each other while hugging on the ground sobbing) "*Hic* missed ya boss.." "Please call me papyrus." "Ok papy" *zz* "Sleepy as always huh?"

Fell papyrus: I finally have my bro back and it looks like he has some new friends they all look like him I guess his theory was correct I carried him to our house while the other sanses followed they all told me their names and I just nodded. While we were walking to our house I noticed everyone was looking at us with a sigh of relief....Our sans is back. I opened the door to our house the bad sanses and classic all sat down on the couch while I carried fell upstairs I placed him on my bed since his room was dirty. I pulled a chair and looked at him he was here...in our house I must become a better brother in order for him to be happy. Nightmare walked in the room and handed me a paper "Science told me to give this to you it's fells medicine prescription and since this place doesn't have medication I bought it for him." "Why thank you" he left after that I looked at the read it..

Name of patient-fell sans

Condition-Lots of missing bone marrow slightly twisted ribs might start puking blood due to rib damage
Medicine-home marrow growth. Blood support

Fell papyrus:Oh dear..I hurt him that bad? I will focus on getting him as better as possible I want him to have his happily ever after although we will be moving to the castle of nightmares I have a feeling we will fit right in. "FELL PAPYRUS COME DOWN HERE! That sounds like killer I ran downstairs and asked what was wrong "Nothings wrong just pack you and your brothers bags we will be leaving first thing in the morning "Alright I will get started right away!" I ran back up the stairs and into fells room and packed everything I could then went to my room and packed my items very carefully I didn't want to wake up fell. A few minutes later I was down so I decided to sit on the chair and I went to bed knowing that tomorrow we will finally be happy and well.