A happily ever after

No one pov:it's been a few days since fell and his brother moved to the castle and so far things were going well,fell finally confessed his love for classic and he finally accepted. Underfell slowly crushed away but fell could care less he was happy...a real happiness that he thought he would never feel again.

Authors note: This is the end off this book. I currently have 2 books I'm working on and I won't be posting 1 of them I completely finish it chapter by chapter here's some info on the 2 books I'm working on

Protectors of aus y/n: This book won't be released until all chapters are done but it's basically a story about a 13 year old girl who has the power to go to different aus. And when she finds out that some of her favorite aus are suffering she decides to wear a black hoodie to cover her face while comforting each sans who was in distress.

The truth:Sans has been acting weird and papyrus has noticed it. This story takes place after a month of the monsters living on the surface,Classic keeps getting nightmares on the genocide routes but refuses to tell anyone. The human frisk and the other monsters also notice and frisk decides to finally confess on what she's done to make sans so broken... (This book has nothing to do with my other undertale books it's not included in the undertale book series I've made)

Word count:254