22.

Chosen's pov
3 days later
"No don't get me wrong I'm happy to be meeting the mayor but Ari dad wants us all to ride together like us four and him,his wife, his daughter and I already told you how that family visit went"

"Girl fuck her she's gonna have to get use to you because from what I heard you not going nowhere they fuck you feed you and basically do everything for you I don't you should let one minor obstacle effect how you act towards the whole family"

Belize is probably right "I know but it's just irritating from what he told me his family is very close so me being with him means I'll have to be around his family all the time and that shits annoying especially when me and his sister don't like each other"

My best friend shrugged "the only thing you can do is treat that bitch like she's invisible" I nodded "CHUCHI COME HERE FOR A SECOND" I heard from downstairs "you probably right girl but let me go see what my man want I'll talk to you later and you have to help me pick

Out what dress ima where to meet the mayor" she nodded "of course but go see what's on your niggas mind cuz ima about to check in mines to"

We then both hung up and I jogged down the steps to see not see anyone so I went into the kitchen to see Ari leaning against the kitchen island

"Yes did I do something" he shook his head but opened his arm waiting for an hug so I walked over just for him to pick me up and put me on the island

"So you know how all of us have to go to the event with the mayor" I nodded "well my pops wants us to stay with him until the time comes it's only gonna be for a few days"

My jaw dropped "but what's wrong with our house we are doing fine" he nodded "I know baby but we believes that you and my sister being In the same house will force you guys to get to know each other it's just gonna be until after spring break"

I shook me head "spring break is two weeks that way after the mayor thing I can't be in a house with them all for two weeks your mom and sister are bougie and uppity"

He nodded "I'm well aware baby but I had to deal with it for 24 years I'm pretty sure you can go two weeks" I huffed and just accepted defeat because

He wasn't asking me he was telling me which I quickly figured out "ok when are we leaving" he chuckled "when the boys get back from class" my eyes got wide "what why would you tell me this last minute Azriel"

"I wasn't told until last minute my dad called me this morning and said we better be at his house before dinner and we are gonna be staying in the pool house"

"Whatever dawg I'm about to go pack my bags" right before I could slide off the counter he stopped me "I know you upset but theirs really nothing I can do how can I make you stop being mad at me baby"

I sat on the counter and thought for a second then started taking off my shorts until all you could see was my pussy "I want you to eat my pussy then we can talk about how I feel after"

He chuckled showing me his grills and pretty white teeth before grabbing my legs and pushing me back on the counter "I like when you try to act all tough it makes my dick hard" then he leaned down and started devouring me

*time jump*
"I'm not acting out of the ordinary me and Juni both don't wanna be here so we might not talk a lot" we got to his parents house an hour ago and we haven't left the pool house since we got here

Ari and Ace are angry with me and Juni because we don't wanna go in the house and socialize "we made a deal what happened from when we was in the house from when we first got here"

"You ate my pussy so I wouldn't be mad anymore and I'm not angry I just don't wanna go in there and watch your sister little friend drool over you and Ace it's annoying"

He sucked his teeth "she can look all she wants but who be fucking us every night" I sucked my teeth right back and said "I think somebody need to tell that bitch that then the fuck I'm not tripping"

"You know what I'm not arguing with you anymore come bring y'all ass now before I start handing out punishments your acting unreasonable " I had a mini tantrum in the corner but finally got up bumping past Ari which made him chuckle but you could tell he was annoying still

We then all walked across the lawn and to his parents house opening the door to see his sister and her friends talking on the couch "ohh look what the farmer brought in cattle" I sucked my teeth and tired to turn around and walk out but

Ace and Ari blocked my way "boy get the fuck outta her I told you I didn't wanna come over here with her annoying ass" Ari sucked his teeth and said "safiya shut the fuck up and leave her alone before I fuck you up now you get in that fucking kitchen before I buss yo ass NOW"

I rolled my eyes but quickly got to stepping into the kitchen where his mom was in there cooking dinner "son don't threaten your sister it's not gentlemen like"

"She keeps attacking my partners it's getting annoying I have taught Juni to ignore it but moo just needs to stop that shits annoying ma"

"I understand but your sister is still young once she finds someone of her own she'll understand how annoying it is but until then me and your father will correct her"

This is some bullshit