Fifty Eight. Into You

Chapter Song- Into You by Nick Wilson (Ariana Grande original)

Avery-

Being back at Harry's house in LA feels good. I've always felt comfortable in this house and we love the bubble that this home seems to allow us to reside in.

I'm over the moon about the duet. It sounds amazing and I think it fits the movie so well. Tomorrow is our first joint interview and Harry has worked hard to ensure the single is ready for its first on air play tomorrow.

I've never done a radio interview before but Harry tells me it will be great. Harry is pretty selective when it comes to who he allows to interview him and where he appears. When you reach the level that he's at, you can call your own shots.

We entered the Iheart radio building and made our way inside to the spot we needed to be and I just let Harry lead the way since he seemed to know his way around well.

He introduced me to the dj who's name was Tanya and she's done interviews with Harry before and he said she was someone who could be trusted. He explained how some media people use dirty tricks to put you on the spot and ask questions that are supposed to be off limits. He assured me Tanya would respect our limits.

Tanya went on and on about how much she loved the movie as she'd been able to attend an advance screening for media members to prepare for upcoming interviews and press for the film. Harry told her we'd brought her a surprise to play on air and she was beside herself with excitement.

Harry gave my hand a squeeze under the table we were seated at before we began. Tanya went live on the air and began her intro for us.

Tanya here and today I'm joined by some very special guests in studio today and one of them is an old friend to iheart radio and we go way back. Today he's brought along a new friend for us and we are going to talk about their upcoming project together and also what he's been up to on the solo front. Harry Styles everyone- welcome back Harry, it's been a while.

Harry: it's been a while indeed. How've you been? I like what you've done with the place since my last visit.

Tanya: I've been good. Thank you. Let's talk about how you've been. You added some new Grammys since our last visit didn't you?

Harry: I did. They are sitting pretty at my home in LA.

Tanya: where does Harry styles keep his Grammys?

Harry: they're actually in my bedroom. I know it sounds much more of a big deal than it is, but they are on a bookshelf in my bedroom tucked amongst my books.

Tanya: pretty good way to impress the ladies too right?

Harry: I know absolutely nothing about that.

Tanya: So, new Grammys, then what?

Harry: so I was told that Nicholas Sparks had written a character that he envisioned me portraying if a film version was made. One thing led to another and I met Nicholas and we hit it off. I mean, it's Nicholas sparks, who wouldn't want to do one of his movies?

Tanya: so that leads us to our new friend you've brought along- she's your costar in the film who plays your love interest. Everyone say hello to Avery Michaels. Welcome Avery!

Avery: thank you! It's so nice to be with you!

Tanya: Avery this is your first acting role correct?

Avery: yes, that's correct.

Tanya: so how does someone get their first acting job opposite of Harry Styles as his love interest.